• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Anime to Watch before Attending a Tournament (Where You Want to Beat SFAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beeWesley

Smash Rookie
NNID
troopernumber7
3DS FC
1607-2139-3302
Watching anime the day before a tournament, makes you play better. True story. I'm going to a tournament, and I want to beat SFAT. That's why it's in the title, but it's really more of a joke. Lol

Anyways,

what do you guys think is the best anime(s) to watch that will get you hyped/motivated for a tournament?

Last edited:

snwmanassassin9

Smash Rookie
Beating SFat requires lots of Anime tech-skill training, you see.

This man here, is telling the truth.

He needs a good Anime to watch to boost his play to the next level.

Please.. Give him some Anime.

Especially ones that will help him defeat SFat.

NoelVermillion

Smash Rookie
Hype anime? Most sports animes are pretty hype. Ping Pong the Animation, Kuroko's Basketball, Haikyuu!, Hajime no Ippo, Baby steps.

As for non-sports?
Katanagatari has some super hype moments. Episode 19 of Guilty Crown is super hype. Some arcs of Gintama are super hype. (Shogun assassination arc, four devas, etc etc.)

No Game No Life would be a really good one. especially since its based on games. Music track to it is 10/10 as well.

Shokugeki no Soma just tries to be hype 24 7.
Nanatsu no Taizai or One Punch Man are good ones. Attack on Titan brings the hype as well.

Then theres the stable best anime; Fate/Zero, FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Gurren Lagann, Code Geass.

beeWesley

Smash Rookie
NNID
troopernumber7
3DS FC
1607-2139-3302
Is this real

Bro instead of watching anime maybe you should like..... practice the game??
Mainly a joke thread. I practiced a TON before the tournament. And, I played really well!

Melansjf

Smash Rookie
I can't remember the name...
But it's the one where they have disproportionate weapons, over the top reactions to mundane things, and Japanese people who look white.
Sorry if that's not specific enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom