• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best American Pikachu?

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Terios is correct. SOMEONE in America has to be the best American Pikachu.
And everyone else here says Anther.

You have obviously never played Anther.
To be fair I think he means we can't pinpoint anyone better than Anther. It's POSSIBLE someone is better in America but he means that we can't be POSITIVE on who's best.

So for the record Anther is the best well known Pika in America.

Heh. In America.

Roller

Smash Legend
I doubt anyone is better. If they were good they would have to study all the techniques various people have discovered (meaning they would most likely become a member of the brawl community online) and would have to train against good players to get better. There is no one any great players have seen who plays pika better than Anther (From what I've heard).

gallax

Smash Hero
i mean come on. i never even went on the boards or tourneys until this year but i knew about anther way before cuz he's that famous. anther is very good.

how my sig and avi soming along MINK?

Roller

Smash Legend
There is no best person with a charater, there will always be someone better.
i mean come on. i never even went on the boards or tourneys until this year but i knew about anther way before cuz he's that famous. anther is very good.

how my sig and avi soming along MINK?
O since it was a normal sig I assumed you wanted Dinkoman to do it...

He is the main normal sig maker at the shop. I could try the sig though...

Almost done with the sig, I think it looks pretty good. I had to render an image myself for the first time and I think I did an excellent job on it. =)

gallax

Smash Hero
heres the thing. i tried getting it up...but i cant figure out how. lol. so i decided to go on and post a little and see if you were there. and ask you how. i tried but it said it needs a link. i saved it ot my computer but to no avail...

Roller

Smash Legend
Try clicking the box for "Show Signature" and try using the URL address (I'll post it below) as well. Tell me if it still doesn't work.

i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll127/Rollerking540/gallaxsig3.png

EDIT, you have to add http:// to it.

Top Bottom