• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Being sure about spindash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeta~

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sycho-Ashura777
3DS FC
5026-4570-3155
I think for years now, every Sonic hater complains about people spamming his Side b/Down b.My question is, as a Sonic main, is it necessary to keep using the two moves consistently along with other attacks or rarely use them at all?
Sonic has a ton of other moves that are just as useful like his Fair with is the ultimate gimping move or his strong bair(Which Sakurai will nerf because other char*sarcasm*acters totallyyy can't handle it like his up smash)

I'm just wondering this because I'm not really sure if it's the safest way to rack up damage while applying pressure without being called a spammer/Cheap.

Luig

Confused
Well, I've had more success without spamming spindashes and just using them at the optimal time for a good punish with lots of damage. They can pressure your opponent, but I prefer rushdown or bait and punish more than spamming side b. Pivot ftilts help A LOT more than you think in the neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom