• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BEHOLD, the power of f-tilt!

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Naw, I just realized he couldn't jump out of it at a lower damage. Hello four f-tilts.

ALSO I SERIOUSLY **** WITH THEM.

Matches will be posted where I only edgegaurd with f-tilt for fun. It works so well.

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
I thought it was pretty funny, four f-tilits in a row. Plus, it worked. I going to implement that into my game play now.

BTW, who won the match? Just curious

xelad1

Smash Ace
Haha, nice.

I guess he expected you to do something not-noobish (aka the crap we do when we first get smash bros) and he didn't expect it.

Or, you just **** with f-tilts.
I didn't know how to tilt when I first got this game :(

OM3N

Smash Cadet
4 tilts in a row mirks. You started with 70 something% while he was at 0%. At the end of the 10 seconds he was at like 40 something%. Nice job.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I wish i could F-tilt like you. I only ever get dash attacks or fsmashes... jk. but seriously, nice f-tilting.

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
lol at the Azumanga Daioh avatar and watching you fap user title caption. XD

That f-tilt combo was pretty funny. I should learn how to use my tilts more with fox.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Joel, if your recording friendlies, why arn't you posting full matches so me and otto can see how technical you are? >=[

FastFox

BRoomer
Joel, if your recording friendlies, why arn't you posting full matches so me and otto can see how technical you are? >=[
Most of it has to do with Carl's reluctance to capture the matches from the tape.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Zephyr

Smash Lord
I love that move to death. In all my matches with noobs nowadays, I use only f-tilt and I still four stock them.

It works in competitive play so well, though. No one ever sees that coming.

Silent Wolf > Fast Fox OR Fast Fox > Silent Wolf???
silent wolf doesnt let john win a tournament :D

Joel, we're gonna have to each make a megatechnical (yes one word) montage and have ppl rate them. not in a poll, thats dumb, ppl can vote more than once with other accounts and yea. but....lets do it. lets not limit it to just fox either :D

FastFox

BRoomer
silent wolf doesnt let john win a tournament :D

Joel, we're gonna have to each make a megatechnical (yes one word) montage and have ppl rate them. not in a poll, thats dumb, ppl can vote more than once with other accounts and yea. but....lets do it. lets not limit it to just fox either :D
You know, I was actually thinking about that the other day.

If you and me made a montage, we could legitimately call it "The Perfect Fox".

Top Bottom