• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beginning Project M?

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
I will play Sheik but what are the things that I should form habits of? What are the traits that I should abuse? From my experience I found that dthrow was nerfed from melee but I use tilts and occasional smashes as a low percent rack up.As well as utilt.

Burnsy

Smash Lord
With changes to her bthrow as well, bthrow/dthrow became a nasty DI trap that somewhat makes up for her losing her Melee dthrow.

Other than that, good Brawl techs that P:M Sheik inherited are RAR, pivot grab, and b-reverse.

Arcalyth

GLS | root
dthrow and bthrow are an amazing DI mixup, uthrow and fthrow have their occasional uses
fsmash is actually good in PM
Vanish has more KB than in Melee and you can vanish to the ledge from the stage
WALL CLING
RAR bair is great fun

everything else, play her like you'd play her in melee. mobility, tech chase, combo.

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
I have noticed her uair is somewhat stronger (maybe just my opinion) but I know about her throws now.What are Sheik's best approach tools?

Top Bottom