• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Before u lock this I SWEAR IT"S TRUE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Smash07

Smash Apprentice
Ok, serriously, ik there is NO WAY AT ALL to get sonnic in melee but...
I have a friend who is some crazy genius with computers nd wehave been hacking melee for about a month. W'eve got a sonic #D model, designed special moves, and given audio, making SONIC a fully playable character. We couldnt figure out how to add more selection spaces, so we just killed off GW and put him there.

Now, The hack isn't complete, i should have it workin by monday-wednsday. And before u ask NO IT ISNt AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD. Once completed, i'm doing a Mario vs. Sonic vid, so look for it in the video discussion starting monday!

So, if u have comments, or questions, feel free to reply, but plz mods, be merciful, do not close this?

laughingbovine

Smash Rookie
Screen shots? How about a video.
Plus if you can do things like create graphics for Sonic and all his moves, you should be able to change the character select screen in no time flat. So do that too, please. Just so you can prove it to us.

B_Smash07

Smash Apprentice
no, it's the actual disk. we bought this hardwae that is basically the Cube's disk drive thingus and it reads the code and models and stuff into the computer. then we are free to edit it as we please ^.^

Banks

Smash Hero
this seems highly unbelievable. you have to post videos of anything like this or people will shove pickles up your ***.

B_Smash07

Smash Apprentice
lol good point. the vid will b up sometime between moday and wednsday. i swear this is troo, it all depends on the disk's arival on monday. i have seen it work before. the only reason i posted this was to get some feedback and to make the vid more believable by asking specific conditions for the debut vid.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
HIave him fighting roy, please, Please. These fools might not believe you, but I do. Cause they though tRoy sucked, but I had to prove em wrong. So prove em wrong!

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Yah, considering the makers of SSBM have non-rewritable disks and you would have to some how burn it on to the disk to access it with out recoding everything.

I stand by my point until this is proved and if so Ill appologize, but for now, BULL****.

Banks

Smash Hero
well i know its possible to do something like that i guess...like it is not forbidden by any natural laws. >_> but other than that no one has ever "hacked" smash bros. also if people start yelling out idea fors "teh hax0r sonic match" they will look like idiots if it proves to be false.

p.s. i agree with rasta lulz

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Here are conditions for the vid: Make it work, show us that Sonic is a selectable and playable character, and show that it is only the GC connected to the TV.

Why won't your genius friend post about it instead? Maybe he could tell us the methods he used to perform such a feat? Hell, I personally don't know of any other games that have been hacked directly onto its disc for any console. I only know of emulators running off of blank discs, there (IMO) is no way he could modify an actual smash game.

And if you're going to try and make this idea believable, at least use proper grammer and don't make yourself look like a *******, because you're really not selling anything right now.

pdk

Smash Lord
"only the GC connected to the TV" isn't really viable if they're working with a hacked iso

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
it better be a good length, no 5 seconds of one attack or any stuff like that...also, make a match against more than just one character. and, be sure to pause and zoom in on sonic so we can see this 'model'. i swear if it looks like the sonic models in the pre-finalized scenes in sonic and the secret rings im gonna be pissed...

this is just some april fools joke, right? youre gonna come in here on the first and the first post is gonna be edited to say, 'MINDGAMES'D!!!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom