• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beck Buster VS Spur VS Fireball VS Spin Dash

Which signature move would win?

• Beck Buster (Beck (Mighty No 9))

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fireball (Mario)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
If Beck (Mighty No 9), Quote (Cave Story), Mario and Sonic all had free for all battle, who would win with their signature move?
Well, Spin dash is not a projectile, so I guess the Spur or Beck Buster would win.

For those who don't know:

The Beck Buster is nearly identical to the Mega Buster. Unlike in Mighty No 9, it can now be charged up.

The Spur is very similar to the Kamehameha, Galick Gun, Masenko, Special Beam Cannon, Dodon Ray, Death Beam, finger beam, and other similar energy wave attacks from Dragon Ball. The only difference is that it's fired from a gun instead of Quote's hands or fingers, and it's a lazer beam instead of a wave of energy/ki.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I would say the Spin Dash because of my own familiarity with it and because it's the most useful out of the ones I know. There are a handful of game where Sonic either doesn't have the Spin Dash or when he does there's no point in using it. But in games where the Spin Dash is a big deal it's very much a big deal.

Mario's Fireball is useful but not as crucial to the gameplay as the Spin Dash and the Beck Buster sucks. It's point is to be an attack but Beck get's way more mileage in terms of defeating enemies by dashing into them after the Beck Buster merely weakens them.

Can't comment on the Spur since I haven't played Cave Story yet so I'll go with the Spin Dash.

BTW this thread really seems off topic for the forum it's under. Might be a good idea to ask a Mod to move it somewhere more appropriate to lessen the amount of trouble you could get into with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I would say the Spin Dash because of my own familiarity with it and because it's the most useful out of the ones I know. There are a handful of game where Sonic either doesn't have the Spin Dash or when he does there's no point in using it. But in games where the Spin Dash is a big deal it's very much a big deal.

Mario's Fireball is useful but not as crucial to the gameplay as the Spin Dash and the Beck Buster sucks. It's point is to be an attack but Beck get's way more mileage in terms of defeating enemies by dashing into them after the Beck Buster merely weakens them.

Can't comment on the Spur since I haven't played Cave Story yet so I'll go with the Spin Dash.

BTW this thread really seems off topic for the forum it's under. Might be a good idea to ask a Mod to move it somewhere more appropriate to lessen the amount of trouble you could get into with them.
I'm going to request to move this thread.

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord

I'm pretty sure the Spur would win because a massive projectile can outsmart Sonic's Spin Dash, and Mario's fireball.

Top Bottom