• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Because i love the ICs so much (and i happen to have too much free time...)

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i made an Ice Climber icon for my computer!

its a lone popo dressed in a grey parka. i like how the colors turned out. just thought i'd share it with you guys. :chuckle:

credit to Fly_Amanita for the original pic.

smaci92

Smash Lord
nice job :) what program did you use? if it's just paint, then it's pretty good...if you used photoshop, it could probably have more effects (c4d's...ect..)

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
That looks familiar. *see sig*

I haven't done a lot of stuff like this since I suck at editing images. The last thing I did was take an image of Popo and make him frown when some people were saying wobbling should be banned at some Melee tournament:

I also made a smaller one that I planned on using sort of like an emoticon, but it doesn't mesh well with dark backgrounds:

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
That looks familiar. *see sig*
yeah, i took it from you first. (but i forgot who as i had just saved it to my hard drive a long time ago). but yeah, i'll give you credit for the original. i redid it in my sig with the regular popo with a hammer. i thried to make that one my avi, but it just doesn't work...

hold on...

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
I can't see your avi... O-o Why don't you just host it, browsing it might disappear again... because I don't think mine does since its hosted on photobucket.

Good job.

smaci92

Smash Lord

i wanna try something....

can you see my avi now?
noooooooooo!!! You shouldn't have changed you avi!! lol. I recently changed mine, and since smashboards is messed up right now-- once you change it nobody can see it. Look, the same thing happened to me. :( Wish I could've warned you earlier...:(

smaci92

Smash Lord
ok, how do i do that? and i don't think photobucket is a good solution because thats what both of us are doing and i still can't see yours.
I don't think there's any way to fix the avi thing except use one of the default smashboard ones...

anyways, look at my sig I made this morning :bee::

What do you think of it?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
well when i started playing brawl i started with the black and tan costume. then i moved on to the teal costume. now its between that one and the original green and yellow from melee.

you really can't go wrong with any of their costumes though.

Rykard

Smash Ace
i love the green and yellow but i never understood why more people dont use the blue adn blue one. its so freggin confusing as to who is who

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
I use the green ICs the most: Lemon & Lime and they're Aussie colors. (I'm not an Aussie D: )

Well I guess most of our avatars is seen and normal.

Top Bottom