• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Be aware that certain Pikmin are more likely to appear in specific types of flooring.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Quoted from the Dojo about Olimar.

Is this true? Does anyone know the specific areas for this and which Pikmin are pulled from those areas?

I think this applies to the shallow water on Delfino. It seemed that I couldn't pull a red from that area, and I mostly got blue/purple.

Maybe we could do research and eventually make a chart of sorts. Unless one already exists...?

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Try it on Pokemon Stadium during the transformations. I haven't gotten around to testing something like this yet.

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
Quoted from the Dojo about Olimar.

Is this true? Does anyone know the specific areas for this and which Pikmin are pulled from those areas?

I think this applies to the shallow water on Delfino. It seemed that I couldn't pull a red from that area, and I mostly got blue/purple.

Maybe we could do research and eventually make a chart of sorts. Unless one already exists...?
Yeah this is true alright, its just that it is barely noticeable and it doesn't really matter. Even NC-Echo said that. I think TrueRedemption did a table on 'Pluck Percentages' on Final Destination

Top Bottom