• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBR Weekly Character Discussions Index

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Either way hes gonna be at the top of the tier list discussion or not. But it wouldn't hurt to atleast try to discuss him ya know?

D

Deleted member

So....the BBR is reading what has been posted in the character discussion threads by people who actually play that character before casting their votes, right?

....right???

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
So....the BBR is reading what has been posted in the character discussion threads by people who actually play that character before casting their votes, right?

....right???
I'm pretty sure someone said that they would be looking at them before making final decisions, can't remember which BBroomer it was though

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Several of us do read through the discussions. Though I haven't been keeping up with them as well since I started college, I still intend on doing research. However, many of the Broomers, including myself, have a solid idea on what we think of the characters in the game.

....right???
Browny's thoughts pretty much sum it up.

Also, why did you guys suddenly drop in activity? I was looking forward to a nice debate for the Samus discussion.

Kinetic

Smash Apprentice
Browny's thoughts pretty much sum it up.

Also, why did you guys suddenly drop in activity? I was looking forward to a nice debate for the Samus discussion.
The BBR is currently on a really tight schedule, as they have a tier list due in the next week or two. They basically forced themselves to rush through the lower tiers, so you guys down there really got to suffer because of it.

It's not really there fault, but they put themselves on a deadline that was hard to make.

D

Deleted member

They should really have set a period of time where they would go back and review what was discussed by the players themselves in the discussions after they finished posting the last thread. After that, when the knowledge was evenly spread, they could have made a deadline to make the list itself.

Or they can just rush things out like usual, and then post revisions(i.e. Ruleset 3.1).

Top Bottom