• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baylor/Waco smash community

Stripes1

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'm a fairly new Melee/PM player from Houston that moved to Waco for school. I'm looking for people to play with in the area, so if you live in Waco or go to Baylor reply to this thread or message me.

Lurz aka Dirty

Smash Rookie
Hello there! I'm new to the SB community and am lucky enough to find a poster that lives within my city! I play PM regularly with my brothers, few friends and randoms (friends of a friend lol). We've recently been playing a lot and I would like to try and get them all together to play in a tournament style friendly. There's probably about 8 - 10 people that I can guarantee will show up to play.

Stripes1

Smash Rookie
Hello there! I'm new to the SB community and am lucky enough to find a poster that lives within my city! I play PM regularly with my brothers, few friends and randoms (friends of a friend lol). We've recently been playing a lot and I would like to try and get them all together to play in a tournament style friendly. There's probably about 8 - 10 people that I can guarantee will show up to play.
Where do you live in waco? I live on campus and don't have a car, so i would have to walk or you pick me up.

Mikey Da Bawse

Smash Cadet
NNID
MikeyDaBawse
3DS FC
5129-1447-8505
Hey guys.
We Waco players actually have a group on facebook called Waco Smash.
and Friday from 6-midnight, Lansharx on Franklin ave. is having friday night fights.
Other fighting games are gonna be played there as well but Lansharx is allowing us to bring our own smash set ups.

edit: Lansharx is pay to play, so the fee is like $10 for members there and $12 for everyone else for the night.
Regardless of that, it has sparked alot of interest in our group and we have a couple guys going for sure.

Waco Smash link down below.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1446841618900014/

Link to the Waco smashboards topic.
Only the last 2 pages have posts from the last few months though.
http://smashboards.com/threads/the-official-waco-circle-new-videos.88267/

Last edited:

jeffreyswindoll

Smash Cadet
NNID
jeffreyswindoll
3DS FC
2294-6736-9673
Great tournament at Baylor last night guys. Thanks to all those who came! We'll be doing one again soon... probably before the end of the semester. I'll keep y'all posted.

Top Bottom