• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battletoads thread

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
If you want to turn this into a general Battletoads thread, I'll keep it open. Otherwise this will just turn into people posting unnecessarily to show their support for a petition which will almost certainly fail.
Can you change the title of the thread...?

And it's not 100% doomed to fail :\ Just look at all the crap starmen.net is doing; they've had a huge impact on a lot of different stuff. (I'm not saying I'm doing more than them or am better or anything, I'm just saying, it might help them bring it over here. It's just wasted potential.)

Andromeda

Smash Lord
It really is a long time ago since I last played a Battletoads-game. But they are good indeed. Especially in co-op.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
Not to burst your bubble, but the fact is, the vast majority of online petitions fail. A petition for Battletoads on a Super Smash Brothers website might not have the best chance, either...
Sorry, putting it here was my first impulse. SWF is just really popular and I hoped someone would see it :dizzy:

estion11

Smash Apprentice
What Game Is This?
its !@#$ing battle toads read the title if you dont know what it is LOOK IT UP

...i used to play battle toas co-op all the time though on the snses it was awesome i dont think me and my friend ever beat it though... man snes days were the best with dk kong, mario, earth worm jim, battle toads, and megaman just to name a few. Those games took skill.

Top Bottom