• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle Tower - A Pokemon Stage Idea

Cosine

Smash Apprentice
This is a stage idea I came up when I was trying of think of another pokemon stage, and I though of this.

It could be a small Pokemon stadium like elevator that that would raise from floor to floor, with each floor having a Door with a number for the floor your on, I not sure what would happen on each floor, maybe a random Pokemon trainer would walk in a throw an average pokeball, and of course you could just fight on the roof when you got past the 100th floor.

Tell me what you think, I mean it would be better than another pokefloats :laugh:

thrawn45

Smash Rookie
I could see that stage as more of an event match such as: see how many levels up the pokemon tower you can get on 3 lives sort of thing, not so much of a stage for a regular match.

Top Bottom