• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle of the Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeseguy

Smash Ace

You probably won't get the joke.
The joke is to pretend that old news is actually current. The the picture he posted is quite old. The news that the Dell dude was arrested is also quite old. It's an analogy of sorts.

AnujSuper9

Smash Lord
Joe Lieberman wants to take guns away huh?

Well, you take Charlton Heston's guns when you PRY 'EM FROM HIS COLD DEAD HANDS!

Please click on this link and look at the picture at the top. I don't have anyplace to upload the pics yet, but I'll try to get something soon.
Thanks.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/1341315.stm

Originally posted by dragon3003
this dude will beat him up

This guy beats everybody...

Originally posted by cheeseguy

You probably won't get the joke.
The joke is to pretend that old news is actually current. The the picture he posted is quite old. The news that the Dell dude was arrested is also quite old. It's an analogy of sorts.
Hehe, actually I MET the Dell Dude...hehehehehehe. :D
I work for Dell.

AnujSuper9

Smash Lord
This little girl will hug the stuffing out of that bear.

EDIT: By the way, how easily offended are people in here?
Cause I have the PERFECT, funniest response to my picture, and it would be hilarious, but I don't want to do it because it might offend some people.

AnujSuper9

Smash Lord
Well, it's not offensive like vulgar, but offensive politically.

Aw, ****:

Here is the picture response to the little girl. We can continue from here:

KOBE. 'Nuff said. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom