• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle for Western New York 3 -- Results

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Day One -- Teams Tournament and Crew Battles

Team Tournament

1. The Trenchcoats (Sandra/Yannick)
2. The Siblings (GameFreak/Ruka)
3. Double Mint (N64/Arcturus)
4. Forgotten Heroes (Stik/PikaPika!)
5. Plan B
5. Team Venture
7. Awesome Squad (N.OW/Energheizer)
7. Team Noob
9. Shake + Bake
9. Team WOF
9. Moving Targets
9. Super Monkey Transvestites
13. The Spammers
13. Power Rangers (SNES/Mii want to play)
13. Pizzahead + Steve
13. Please Press Start! (Greta/Goodies)

If you would like your team names to be shown, please PM me with the names of both players on the team.

Crew Battle

1. Xepher Alpha (N64, Kwan, Shoklan, Hobo, omg1337core, and Kiwi)
2. Xepher Beta (Arcturus, Artery Clogger, Spin, Daywalker, and Cameron)
3. Power Rangers (Goodies, Shiri, PikaPika!, GameFreak, Mikhal, and Ruka)
3. **** Faces (Sandra, Beef, OwnA, Luke, and Tony)
5. Candy Mountain Nobody
5. Dr. Spaceboots
5. Pooperation

If you would like your crew names to be shown, please PM me with the names of all players on your crew.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Day Two -- Singles Tournament

Singles Tournament

1. Sandra
2. GameFreak
3. N64
4. LH1
5. ace
5. Kwan
7. Marx
7. arcturus
9. PikaPika!
9. N.OW
9. Shiri
9. Ryu
13. Artery Clogger
13. ShadyDentist
13. Kira
13. Shoklan
17. Stik
17. Ruka
17. Stohler
17. Athrun Zala
17. nous
17. OwnA
17. foxy
17. Spara
25. Hobo
25. NZ
25. Mike M.
25. xivi
25. omg1337core
25. JCeaser007
25. DayWalker
25. Greta
33. Hugs
33. AC3
33. Beef
33. Hotrod
33. PNOR
33. Spin
33. eM
33. Robo
33. Jeebus
33. Maxim

If your name or placing is incorrect, please PM me.

lionheart1

Smash Ace
good **** everyone. a lot of fun

Yannick - great job hosting the tourney. one of if not the best tourney i have ever been too. dope yoshi as always, next time we gotta get some more friendlies. ive yet to challenge the 'shi wit m2. good stuff in the brackets. impressive fox in teams, overall good ****!

Kelvin - i knows! we gots to get some friendlies in, its probably been like a year since we last got some matches in. that peach is TOO good. thanks for keepin the tourney running smoothly, as always. I'm gonna try and make more a51 events so i'll be seein ya soon

comp - yeah that peach is too good. i ate that down smash like a champion. good matches, maybe next time ill give you a bit more of a challenge. grats on takin 1st again

n64 - all i can say is WTF pika! u destroyed me more than anyone else with that rat. keep reppin the low tiers.

rick - we never meet in singles but nice job on takin out n64 and keepin it close with comp

amanda - great link as always. good job on takin 2nd in teams. i'd like to get some matches with ya tonight at ub smash

neil - nice set. i still dont feel deserving of those wins, gimme that shiek next time. btw NICE KILL WITH JIGGS AT THE END OF OUR SECOND MATCH. TRIPPLE BACK AIR 0 - DEATH FTW. really suprising that you didnt **** this tourney like all the rest of them. im sure youll be back in top form in no time

greg - hope your mouth still isnt dry. lol. good set, that doc ***** me on fd. fox is just too broken for this game

kwan - obviously my main was no match for your ic's. very nice close set, i got lucky though, thats the first time ive ever played my samus in a tourney match. ur a very solid player, and that dk was tearin some **** up.

beef - nice too meet ya. nice fox, just work on those mindgames. with tech skill and mindgames fox is one lethal k9. nice drug talk lol

arcturus - very nice falco, good tech skill but i detinaley think you can get those combos down better. try some of those rising shine - immediate bair/ diar combos, very flash and lethal if done right

shadowscrush - i dont think ive ever played you but thanks for recording all those matches

and now for my buffalo hommies
WE ALL FINISHED IN THE TOP 10 B!TCHES! AND WE DEFINATLEY WOULDVE WON CREWS

will - "**** this driving, i didnt know i have to drive, well then im goin back to sleep"

alexei - once again you tore up anyone who didnt get into your head. you have the skill and playing style to beat anyone. i saw you tearin people up left and right in friendlies

adam/ ace - your shiek may be the only chara you win matches with but that luigi is still king. very nice placing, one of these tourney's your gonna be top 3 easy. we gotta rep team invincible next tourney

ray - keep workin on those ic's, they are obviously broken for a reason. nice freeze glitching. congrats on the placing. i know you couldve beat that guy who took you ot of loosers.

-tim

Goodies

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts

Ok I finally woke up! Time for shoutouts!

Yannick: The Man! You showed WNY that you were not only a wonderful host, but extremely good with several characters. In fact, I think you used the most characters combining singles, teams and crews. Good ish in teams and singles too! WNY will never look at Yoshi the same ever again. Poke Float is G&y. Please ban it or pick Peach! Again, thanx for all of your help again.

Shadowscrush: Thanks for helping me a lot with some administrative stuff in the tourney which included video editing, ruleset posting and other cool media stuff. Suck and drop is still evil though and I need to use Sheik to stop it! That's how good it is! I'm surprised you didn't join singles to **** some Noob kids with suck and drop. It's just too good and makes PJ cry!

Sandra: The hottest Peach and smash player on the planet! This chick rocked the house with several unique Peach FCs, turnips and the good ol' dsmash. You definitely proved that Peach can compete with the rest of the top tier garbage and I may need to seek some advice from you since I'm planning on using Peach more. Good job at placing first in teams and singles and I hope to see you defend your title at the next BFWNY III!

Rick: Hahaha! Everyone loved that charged blast FTW! You definitely proved you're the best Samus in WNY and you did not have an easy bracket. In fact, you actually had the hardest side and you blasted your way to the winner's finals. I'm glad I told you to use Samus in the teams finals. You put a lot of work into her and that effort needed to be demonstrated where it counted the most. In fact, your Samus definitely was the sexiest played character in teams. Good job making second in both teams and singles.

N64: Perhaps the best Pikachu on the planet! Your tech skill with that rat definitely amazed me and you showed no mercy for the space animals, random ninjas and other lame royalty. I thought you had this tourney after beating Sandra the first round, but Rick seems to counter you. Your Sheik is definitely the best in this area too. It's something that I've only read about on the forums and you demonstrated that it's possible to play Sheik at that level. We only did a few friendlies and I definitely want to do more with you next time you arrive. It's always an honor facing great players with great attitudes. Good job at placing 3rd in singles, 1st in crews and 3rd in teams and we need to make it a priority to play more friendlies.

Greta: All of your characters are absolutely amazing especially your Falcon , Fox, Ness and Jiggz and you brought with you an unique style that gives me a breather from seeing traditional style played characters. You were ****** kids left and right with Jiggz and the rest combos would not stop! We'll get everyone in teams next time though and bring some original stuff of our own!

Pika Pika: WNY is lucky that Team Peach didn't make an appearance; however, Matt played Peach better than I have in the past two months so you guys still great as a result of that. I predicted you to win this tourney, but you underestimated a few of your opponents and didn't play smart with the character/stage selections. You ***** in crews with Jiggs though lol. Those kids are probably still sore after that beating!

Alexei: Nice comeback in the loser's against Neil and I'm sorry I couldn't give you good Peach practice since it's pretty granny right now. You managed to keep a clear head throughout the matches I've watched despite the booing and had a consistent performance throughout the tourney and it granted you top ten status. Your Marth was definitely one of the character highlights and you seemed to be ****** everyone with it after the tourney. It was almost as if God was playing Marth. Oh and thanks for the vegetarian brown rice meal. It was much better than I anticipated and I may have to add to collection of low calore meals!

Tim: Good ish with "New ish!" You had a tough bracket, but your Fox was definitely one of best if not the best Fox at this tourney. It was extremely technical, aggressive based and had accurate strikes. It's always a blast seeing you and the Buffalo crew too and we still need to do some friendlies! I always enjoy our random dittos barring Jiggz. I'm looking forward to you ****** another tourney that you attend.

Ace: We still need to do some friendlies! I've heard great things about your Sheik and it's the only one in WNY I haven't ***** with Peach yet. It's always cool taking to you too and if you ever want to talk about random things including smash, definitely IM me.

Arcturus: Nice Falco and it's very controlling with is a stance good Falcos should take. You seemed a lot more relaxed at this tourney and as a result your performance had improved. We had some good Falco v Peach matches and I enjoy playing those a lot too! You have a good idea what Peach can do to Falco and vice versa. I definitely appreciate you playing with me and helping me dust off granny Peach.

Greg: Ah! We finally got in some friendlies! Those Doc ones were fun and I kept messing up the spacing of the fsmash since I play more Mario; however, the matches were pretty even and extremely fun! I gave you some decent Sheik vs Peach practice, but I'll make sure you few this matchup as a counterpick matchup next time will play! Next time I'll be three stocking you instead of one stocking. Haha I still love ya though. You're a great guy and I hope we can play more Bowser dittos and what not.

Amanda: Great things happen when you play Link! It was definitely on for that tourney and you demonstrated that low tiers can dominate with natural talent and hard work. I'm looking forward to more stellar performances by you and great job and making 2nd in teams! You are amazing!

Ray: Your characters have a sexy style to them and I need to play you more. It's always cool talking to you and I'm usually busy running tourneys to ever get a chance to play with you more. Make sure you see me next time so we can change that.

Kwan: I had the best friendlies with you those past two days of the tourney and you brought with you an unique style with DK, ICs and C.Falcon not commonly seen in tourneys. C.Falcon dittos are the best and my Peach performance the best against you for some reason. However, that Peach practice helped you later in the tourney though and I'm glad we did it! You're a great guy with a lot of natural talent and I'm looking forward to go from 5th to 1st place next tourney! You had Sandra all took up in crews!

Tony: Great technical skill and you did well for certain hard matchups. Your Peach was definitely doing you some good and you could have had Kwan on Mute City if we practiced that matchup and I didn't want to give Kwan an extreme disadvantage if I couched you. You work hard for all of your victories and I'm definitely looking forward to playing or just talking to you. Great guys like you with see great things if you work hard.

Luke: Nice Jiggz and it isn't easy being Jiggz with so many hard matchups she has. I didn't see many of your matchups, but I'm sure you've worked hard in all of your matchups since like Tony. I'm looking forward to seeing you again too.

Kira: Good Peach and you were Ace in teams! Aside from kicking my team's buttox, you came through for your partner in a tough matchup against Kwan and Greg's team. All three of those rounds were extremely close, but you definitely came through. I hope to play with you more and have more Peaches in WNY to destroy everything!

Athran ZaLa: We had a lot of good matches against your Marth, but my Fox seemed to be ****** it the most for some odd reasons. You have great combo ability and make it difficult for your opponent to you. I provide you more space animal practice if you like. I'm always here to help. Good job kicking my buttox in teams. I'll play Sheik next time and needle my way to victory!

Xepher Crew: You guys are awesome and it's always a pleasure having you guys at Arena 51 for random C-stick rapage! I had some great friendlies with Core and Scott and all of my combos for reason ended in a C-stick!

Foxy and Cornell Crew: It's always a pleasure seeing you guys at our series and definitely send me some information about a tourney you guys are planning in a little while so that I can gather some people up and **** it!

I know I'm forgetting someone, but everyone brought with them a great attitude and I hope to see everyone soon. Maybe I'll see you at Fountain of Dsmash or Marth's Story. Who knows?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Alright, I was waiting for someone to shoutout first. I can't remember why.

Anyway, here goes.

Kelvin: The man. Nothing left to say. Seriously. I can't think of anything. Thank you for such a great weekend. That's about all that's coming to mind. You know everything that I would put here already, anyway. Oh, I did think of one thing. GG on calling out my transformation pattern in the Zelda/Sheik v. Peach match. Way to give my strategy away. >_<

Sandra: Good stuff. I can't touch you with any of my characters. Why do you constantly do this to me?! Uh, we did well in teams. Thanks for the offer to team with you, I really appreciate it. Sorry for killing you lots. I was feeling real downsmashy this weekend--maybe I should practice Peach some before using her so extensively. Thanks for the support in singles. It helped a lot. Thanks for coming and hope to see you sometime in the future.

Rick: Well, well, well. You keep stepping your game up and I keep letting you walk all over me. I wanna say something witty about me being able to take you on any day, but I can't cuz you beat me. On PokéFloats no less. :_: Your Falco makes me quite sad...I'll have to come up with a solution for that. Good job in singles. I didn't think you'd make it that far to be honest. Your set with Arcturus was straight up on some Heart of the Cards bull****, LOL. On some Yu-Gi-Oh mess, you came back with a vengeance. Same thing against N64's Sheik. LOL @ that charge shot! Thanks for your support in singles. It helps more than you might think. Good stuff. And I'll beat you next time. -_-

N64: Uh...pika pika? Your Pikachu is quite amazing and it plays very differently from Neil's. It was a refreshing change of pace. Next time we meet, you'll have to tell me how your matches with Tacoom went--that kid's quite amazing. Keep up the good work and keep getting better. We both have a long ways to go with our characters, so I hope next time I see you and if we fight in tourney, we can make it an epic set for the ages.

Tim: Interesting Mewtwo. Nice Fox. So very technical. Very quick, too. Good job on getting as far as you did--I don't think many, including myself, expected you to break out like you did near the end of the winners' bracket. We had some fun friendlies--they were actually quite fun. Hope to play you soon. ^_^

Adam: You did well, too. Everyone was really surprisingly on point this weekend. Good job with Luigi against Comp. Anything else would have been suicide, trust me. Good friendlies with you, also. Bizarro Bros. match = too good.

Neil: Uh...way to be a moron. Just kidding. But not really. Shoulda have stayed Pikachu more. We both scrubbed out pretty hard, huh? Oh well, Lesson learned, right? Eff that GameFreak nonsense. We're having an all-RIT finals next time. We just need to practice more, I guess. Good stuff in teams and thanks very much for the support during singles. It made me smile. ^_^

Ray: Easily the most chill Smasher this side of anywhere. So good seeing you again and great friendlies. Good job in singles. All of Buffalo did really well and even though I didn't see all of your matches, I heard you were tearing things up. Too good, young sir. I'll see you again soon.

IC Matt: LOL welcome to Smash. I don't care what you think, I still think you did well and played intelligently. Don't get too down on yourself. The choices you made were the safest ones you could have made, despite the fact that you did lose in the end. Just takes a bit more experience and matchup knowledge. Good job, especially in teams.

M2 Matt: Thanks for coming out this weekend, sir. You're always welcome in Rochester. It was good playing, but watching you in tournament made me kinda sad. Don't worry about it, though. Once you get back into VA form, you'll be winning WNY's money in aboslutely no time. GG with those Rests, too. Meanie.

Amanda: Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Linnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnk!! You and your brother beasted on us in teams! What the heck for, man?! What did we ever do to you?? I'm sorry I didn't get to see your matches. I only got to see you fight your brother and Alexei. I thank you most of all for your support during singles. It gives me such a boost and I play so much better when you guys are behind me cheering. I don't even need the trash talk, remember. Just a little boost to keep me going is all I need. And for the love of Sheik (haha), remind me to teach you that thing. You let me forget again and it's driving me nuts everytime I see you get hit by it! Link is too good in singles. You just need to keep the faith a bit more. It's tough, trust me. I know. But you've got the raw skill and the ability. You just need the drive to stick with him. Keep it up, Link. See you soon. ^_^

Luke and Tony: Good to see you guys again. Thankfully we didn't have to play in tourney. But it's good to see you guys still play. Come on down to Rochester sometime soon--it'll be good to play you guys some more.

Ceasar: It appears we've finally completed our three-year long Game & Watch v. Yoshi set. Go Peach next time so I can end this. ^_^

Andy and Justin: Good seeing you kids as well. Andy, I know it seems weird, but those comebacks were totally not intentional. I guess I just got real lucky, especially in that Bowser ditto. Justin, PM me on Smashboards or on the Arena boards if you need any help with that capture card business. Good luck finding a splitter and let me know how it works out for you.

Nick: Scrub out more, plz. Next time we play, if you want matchup practice, let me know. You know I'm more than happy to play you with any characters you'd like me to. See you soon. And yes, Alexei said Azumanga SUCKS! What are you gonna do about it?!

Adam: Also the man. Thanks for lending me the harddrive. I'll get the matches to you post haste. And GG on the pizza. I'll get you next time.

Myself: Go me! You did a lot better than I thought you would. ROFL @ your counterpick characters. You scrubbed out pretty bad, but so did lots of other people. Next time, right? Right. And stop losing to such terrible nonsense. It's so silly to watch. Talk to you later. ^_^

N64

Smash Champion
First off, I'll say the past two BFWNY tournies have been two of my favorite tourneys that I've been to. There are so many cool and friendly people to play, and I always end up having a ton of fun. I can't wait for the next one.

Shoutous, I choose you!

Kelvin: Awesome job hosting again. All the tournies ran quickly and smoothly, and the setup worked well. When's BFWNY4?! Schedule it now! *impatient*
Yannick: Fun friendlies, I love Pika v. Yoshi matches. Fair is too brutal. Hopefully we can get some more in next time.
Rick: Nice job knocking me out again. I can't handle the samus, it's too good. Grats on second as well in both teams and singles. (interesting note, 1-3 in singles got 1-3 in teams too, in the same order).
Amanda: Good friendlies after the tourney, I don't get to play Links much. Grats on second in teams, I saw a couple of your matches and you and your brother work so well together. Solid team, definately.
C0MP: Oh man, those matches were intense. You still should have beat me in winners (missed grab ftw). They were definately all hella close matches. I'm so glad I got to play you in this tourney, regardless of outcome. Those matches, the brutally close ones where I know you can go on a 0-60 crazy float cancelling combo if I mess up at all, are the ones I still play smash for. Grats on first, as expected, and I'll hopefully see you at the next one.
PikaPika: Thanks for letting us stay at your house again. And good job owning me in those random char money matches. I'll win back my dollar some day.
Xepher Crew: You're all awesome people, and it was cool to hang out with you all again. It looks like most of you have improved since the last BFWNY as well, which is good to see. Nice job in crews to all (I heard Cameron owned some face vs. the Power Rangers), Xepher crew ftw. Keep on smashin on.
N.OW: Wicked ness. I was scared we might meet in singles, but it looks like I lucked out. Keep reppin bottom tier.
Ace: We had some pretty good matches. A good Luigi gives me so much more trouble than I expect him to. WD downsmash and nair->whatever aerial you want are too good.
LH1: Nice matches in singles, and nice job on fourth. Your fox seemed to be pretty solid overall.
Alexei: Good to play you again. Don't overreact so much on tourney/bracket rules/misunderstandings. It's just a game. Nice job knocking PikaPika out of singles though.
Rochester U people (Andy and the peach/falco player whose name I can never remember): Nice matches. Your characters seemed to have improved a lot since I last played you guys, and we had some close games.
Everyone else I played, and anyone I forgot: It was an awesome tourney and I had tons of fun. It was great to play all of you, and I'm totally up for any friendlies in the future if anyone wants them.

beefbutcher88

Smash Ace
This tourney was awesome. So much better than the last BFWNY. And that one was pretty awesome too, so this one kicks *** all the more.

Kelvin: Thanks for hosting yet another awesome tourney, and I really appreciate you going out of your way to help me look for my wallet. Awesome friendlies last night.

Yannick: Great random matches on Saturday. I'll beat your DK one day.

Neil: Good matches last night. I hate the weird hitbox on Pichu's fsmash. It's broken. Pichu's top tier. Yeah, that's my excuse.

Comp: Great seeing you again, next time bring up even more people from NYC. Way to 4stock me right before leaving. Next time I'll give you a better match.

ShadowsCrush: You're the man for recording all those matches. Playing you in teams was great too. You're definitely improving.

PJ: Every single match we played (except the ones we recorded haha) was friggin brilliant. Great seeing you again, I fully expect to see you at biweeklies. And I definitely lucked out in that Bowser ditto.

Xepher Crew: Good to see you guys again. Scott, you've gotten so much better it's ridiculous. Case, my brother from a former life, Mario dittos are fun. Brian, way to **** on my Bowser. Great Pika ditto too. Spin, good matches last night. Collin, I think I played you like once, but good to see you again anyways.

Stik: It's too bad we didn't get to play this time, but I'm sure we'll get matched up in the brackets at every biweekly until BFWNY4 anyways, so I guess it's not too much of a loss. Good to see you again though.

Matt: Your Puff is sick, and so is pretty much every character you play. Nice to meet you, and hopefully we'll smash again soon.

Tony: Haha nice Fox ditto. Talking trash with you is too much fun. I'll give you that Game & Watch ditto next time.

Luke: Very nice Puff. We had a few good matches on Sunday, very enjoyable. Come to Rocehster more.

Kwan: No matter what you say, I'll still think of you as a DK player. Your Climbers are sick though. Now teach me DK. Seriously.

N64: You're the man, and your Pika is too good for my Mario and your Sheik is way too good for my Fox. Good times trading 0-death combos though.

Amanda: Good to get a couple matches in with you. My friend Amir says he got a lot better just by watching you play, so thanks for that. And thanks for the beating in teams.

Rick: Only got to play you in our teams match this time, but congrats one 2nd place man, you deserve it.

Arcturus: I guess I need to play Falco dittos more often because you kicked my ***. Nice Zelda too. Sorry again for my gay Fox shinespiking in teams haha.

Alexei: Mne preyatno znat shto esho yest Russkih v Rochesterei. Tvoi Fox menya silno pobil, no sleduyshiy raz ya sigrayu po luche. Nice Marth too.

Tim: Good playing the couple matches we had, and thanks for letting me know that my sense of smell is fine and I'm not actually insane haha.

Ace and Ryu: I'm really really really sorry about my gay Fox haha. Ryu, you wanted a Fox ditto after that so I'll give you one next time we meet.

JCaesar: Nice moneymatches. Dittos are fun. I'll keep working on my Game & Watch. Any tips?

Shady Dentist: Great Bowser dude. I had nothing on you in that ditto.

Robo: All I can say is gg. Haha.

Marth Player who was asking people for tips but whose name I for some reason can't remember: Sorry I don't remember your name, I just suck like that. We played a whole bunch of fun matches and with your attention to detail you'll be improving a lot very soon.

To everyone I left out, sorry, but that was such a huge tourney I can't even begin to remember all the matches I played. And to everyone who won't be at biweeklies, I'll be seeing you at BFWNY4.

N.OW

Smash Journeyman
Great tournament! It was awesome to play so many different people and the tournament was really well run. Everyone better come back for the next BFWNY :p

Sama-san

Smash Cadet
Awww sounds like everyone had a ton of fun! Ill be up this weekend to get my *** whooped if anyone lives around A51... I pretty much plan on wasting my weekend there, practicing with Kelvin... Ide love to meet more of you and get to meet more competitive smashers ^^

-Sama

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Okay, here's what I'm gonna do.

To satiate you guys, I'm going to release one random video each day for the rest of the week. By this weekend, all the videos from every event should be up for your viewing pleasure. You'll have to look out for my posts...I won't put them in the first post.

Tonight, I'll treat you to The Trenchcoats v. Forgotten Heroes, one of the teams matches. I'll post tomorrow evening with another video. Please be patient, as we basically have an entire weekend's worth of footage to go through.

Kwan

Smash Cadet
Awesome tourney. Cant wait for BFWNY4. Can't wait for crews vids... >.> Xepher Alpha/Beta ftw.

N64

Smash Champion
Are the brackets posted anywhere? Or is there any chance they can be put up somewhere? Just curious.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: If Kelvin hasn't seen this already, I'll try to snag them from him as soon as I can.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Hey everyone, great tournament. It was a lot of fun, though I'm a little disappointed that I placed 18 ranks lower than I did at the last one. Oh well, no johns, and I won a few money matches so I'm not complaining.

Yannick - excellent tournament as usual. You are now the undisputed ruler of the bottom tier in WNY. Don't get cozy though, if we meet again before the end of the semester, I'll be looking for some revenge. And I'm playing straight up game and watch from now on, no pussing out.

beef - thanks for the money matches. I should've upped the wager a little, heh. As for your G&W, it wasnt bad, just work on your edge game. G&W is amazing at edgeguarding and recovering.

other dude who moneymatched my G&W - good ditto matches. watch some vids of dire, he's crazy with G&W.

amanda - revenge is sweet, eh? Now we're even. I was hoping to fight your link again, oh well.

eM and captain falcon guy from RIT - good games all around. Even though Cornell was responsible for knocking you both out of the tournament you were really cool about it. I hope we get to play again sometime.

buffalo crew - great stuff as always.

the rest of the Cornell crew - good job guys, especially you eric/shady dentist. I don't think any of us expected you to do so well, congrats.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Trenchcoats v. Double Mint.

This video contains some mature language, LOL. If you can't download these, don't worry. They'll all be hosted on DevilTube or Google Video at some point later this week or next week. These are just temporary hostings.

super_nintendo

Smash Journeyman
Shouting out and loud:

Kelvin: Thank you!

N64: Thanks for making Gannondorf look suitable against my Sheik.

C0MP: You once again win the Battle, and you don't live in WNY, or NY for that matter! No matter, keep up that Peach.

Mii: Thanks for coming with me. Good tourney experience! No thanks for beating me in Initial D, and I enjoyed our Game & Watch matches!

Crush: Thanks for the videos, and of course, the warm up matches on doubles day!

SpinCycle: It was great to meet you, improving Link, thanks for the warm ups on doubles day.

Shoklan: Great to meet you too.

Arena 51: Thanks for the Red Bull.

Yannick: Impessive, most impressive....

PikaPika!- Jiggly is mad crazy, play some Sheik!!!!

SNES: That's me! I performed better than I thought with my Sheik, and I was mucho happy! I'm getting too impatient for BFWNY 4, it'll be amazing!

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
Sandra and the Trenchcoats are too nice!!! When is the next time I can come to Rochester! Yan=Beast on teams

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: ROFL @ that. Me = downsmash on teams.

Sandra, however, had some pretty clutch KOs. I just did all the trash talking.

"Get outta here! **** outta here! Booooooo!"

shadydentist

Smash Lord
I guess its a little late, but here are some shoutouts:

eM: Nice match. It was great playing with you, and I'm happy our game got recorded.
Mike M: I gotta be honest, I felt a little dirty after shinespiking you so much in the second and third matches. gg.
Beef: the bowser ditto was hella fun.
N64: You have the most ridiculous pikachu.
N.OW: Nice ness. You completely outprioritized my fox.
Shiri and the guys: Thanks for making my first tournament such a good experience.
DarkKnight: Videos look awesome.
the rest of Cornell Crew: Crews next time hopefully?

PikaPika!

Smash Ace
Shoutouts
Rick: You suck vs Peach
Yannick: You suck vs Falco
Neil: You suck vs Fox
Amanda: You suck vs (i forgot?)
Keller: You suck vs Marth
Nick: You suck vs Fox
N64: You suck vs Samus
Tim: You suck vs Peach
Alexei: You suck vs Peach