• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baton Rouge Stumberg Ln Apartment Smash Bash 2

Linkslapsyomama

Smash Apprentice
4949 Stumberg Ln. 70816 Baton Rouge LA apartment 91
( please bring a copy of brawl i only have 1 but i have 3 nintendo wii's )
1:00 Pm low tier Brawl Singles (Nintendo Wii) 5$
3:00 Pm Brawl Singles (Nintendo Wii) 5$

( I may host melee as well i need you guys to message me on that cause i don't own a copy of melee at all)
my number is 225-328-2019 call me if you get lost

Check below for rules

Also it should be noted that the pot for brawl singles is already at $50 thank to a donation by Demarie

winnings 60/30/10

BRAWL

-Double Elimination
-3 stock; 7:00 Singles
-Ties broken by stock then percent. 1 stock rematch if even % and stock.
-Team attack on
-No items
-Ledge Grab Limit is 40 (Norfair and Japes are 45)
-Best 2/3, Winner's, Loser's, and Grand Finals are 3/5
-Bring your own controller
-Players may not intentionally manipulate a teammate’s controller while a Game is in progress.
-Advanced slob picks
-Stage striking for first pick (players may agree on a stage or random)
-Stage bans: each player may ban one stage after stage striking occurs
-Modified Dave's Stupid Rule: a player/ team may not pick a stage that he won on previously in the set
-For Ganoncide and Bowsercide, it will always count as a win for the player who initiated the attack. For everyone else, the results screen is how the win will be decided. Sudden Death means the person who initiated the suicide move gets the win.
-We'll call your match at least 3 times. If you haven't show within 5, maybe 10 minutes, you lose.
-No infinites past 300%.
-Meta Knight's Infinite Dimensional Cape and Extended Dimensional Cape are banned.
-Meta Knight's Street Sharking glitch is banned.
-Marth's Infinite on Lucas and Ness is banned.
-King Dedede’s Grab Infinites against Bowser, Donkey Kong, Luigi, Samus, and Mario are banned.
-Chibo's Video Rule, you cannot refuse to be recorded if you pay money to enter an event, is in effect.
--MikeHAZE's Disruption Rule, no yelling or making abrupt noises at your opponent, is in effect.

STAGE STRIKING:

We will use STAGE STRIKING to start the set. NOT RANDOM (unless both players agree). Basically, Player A chooses one stage from the Starter list that he doesn't want to play. Player B picks a stage he doesn't want from the remaining list. Players A & B alternate until only one stage is left. This is the stage for the first match.

ADVANCED SLOB PICKS

Game 1 is played by Stage Striking to pick a stage and then both players/teams pick their characters simultaneously.

When Game 1 is finished then starts Game 2 and the counterpick system. The winner of Game 1 bans a stage then the loser of Game 1 picks the next stage for Game 2. The winner of Game 1 then picks his/her character and then the loser of Game 1 picks his/her character. Game 2 then begins.

The process for Game 3 is the same if the match gets to it.

Stage List
------------
Starter:

Battlefield
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Final Destination
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Pokémon Stadium
Smashville
Yoshi’s Island

Counterpick:

Brinstar
Frigate Orpheon
Jungle Japes
Norfair
Pictochat
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise

the rest banned

BSP

Smash Legend
It took me until now to realize you're literally 3 minutes away from my house lol

I should be there with a wii and copy of Brawl. No TV though

_D._

Smash Apprentice
FEI, there's two stumbergs remember to tell which one is which tails

Linkslapsyomama

Smash Apprentice
Alright guys :( got some bad news but some good news also first off my apartment recently got robbed 2 days ago and 750 dollars :/ I almost had to cancel the tourney but i decided to do it anyways the 50 dollars is no longer there sadly but i will still be hosting i got everything together and i cant wait to brawl you guys

Curlz

Smash Lord
Its just a measly $50. No biggie.

L!teSpeedBrawler5000, you aren't the same person as brawlman1000 are you? He's from Liberty, Mississippi as well. You should talk to him about carpooling (if y'all aren't the same person, lol)

I'll be coming and bringing Fang, Blaise, and FPDav from Lafayette. I'm just letting you know that Lafayette is gonna tear this tournament up!

And you should do teams. <3

Also, I'm accepting MMs from everyone except Lee, Hyro, Roni, and Cyphus. Jnig only if he goes Ganon. Maximum of $10.

GO!

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Alright guys :( got some bad news but some good news also first off my apartment recently got robbed 2 days ago and 750 dollars :/ I almost had to cancel the tourney but i decided to do it anyways the 50 dollars is no longer there sadly but i will still be hosting i got everything together and i cant wait to brawl you guys
Ah I feel for you man. I know events like that really hurt how someone can feel about people. Thanks for still opening your home to us this weekend.

BSP

Smash Legend
Updating with the fact that I should be there. I'll take MMs with my Falco cause it needs to get better.

BSP

Smash Legend
Good lord Stumberg Lane is huge, let me mapquest real quick

You're on the one close to Coursey right?

Top Bottom