• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Batman: Arkham Knight Discussion

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
As a huge fan of the Arkham series myself, I got really exited when they announced the third and final game in the Arkham series (I say third because Arkham Origins NEVER HAPPENED), and it will be made by Rocksteady and feature Kevin Conroy returning as Batman. Wow. Just wow.

The story is set a year after City, and features all of Batman's most notorious villains coming together, except for the Joker, because, he's, ya know, dead. Spoilers by the way. They are all being led by Scarecrow, and the mysterious original villain created for the game, the Arkham Knight, who is yet another evil Batman knockoff. Gotham in this game is set to be four times larger than Arkham City, and allows Batman to get around quickly in the Batmobile, at last. Not much else is known about the game, outside of the fact that Harley Quinn will be the obligatory villainous DLC character, after Joker in Asylum, Catwoman in City and Deathstroke in Origins (The **** one).

The game is so complex that even putting the Batmobile in the Arkham Asylum disk, would take up 90% of the disk space. DAMN! Batman himself is also set to be tougher in this game, with even better armour than the previous game.

Hopefully Arkham Knight will wipe the terrible rehashed abomination known as Arkham Origins from our minds.

Top Bottom