• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Basic Brawl was amazing, was it not?"

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well, from an 'elitists' that will place his mark to play Brawl and continue to play it for a longevity of the time. I just want to rant about how amazing Basic Brawl truly was and how its appearance could please both casualness and competitiveness play any day of the week.

Whether you want to shun down my praise for that beautiful feature in the Online section menu. It was amazing! Everyone can agree that it had the most explosions that no FFA (Free For All) that could ever come across.

The things in Basic Brawl like: funny moments that would have us in tears (laughing), what the moments (things that would make us scratch our noggin and say 'what!?'), waste some time (like waiting to go to work and play a little then leave and so on), Taunt parties, Free For All, Taunt Crashes, and my favorite imo Soap Operas.

All these amazing activities will not be forgotten and I hope I'm not the only one that believes that Basic Brawl wasn't an enjoyable feature for, Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

Do you feel the same or what? Anything that involves Basic Brawl is welcome here and thank you for reading. Long live Brawl~

Last edited:

Spirst

The taunt parties in Basic Brawl were pretty fun. I also miss being able to choose your stage as opposed to having it randomized. The limits on taunting and ban on attacking one player kills the fun of it.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Basic Brawl was just better all around except the timer which was at times annoying but so, MUCH FUN!

Last edited:
Top Bottom