• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Basic brawl Drop out¿

Pékaßlu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0147-0376-7641
Im curious does anyone know what happens when you drop from basic brawl mid game?

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Im curious does anyone know what happens when you drop from basic brawl mid game?
I've seen people mysteriously disappear while playing. I'm guessing just that unless it's only two players, at which it will disconnect.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
It does not stop the match. The person who dropped out becomes a cpu.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I never EVER since that happen. It usually disconnects the match.
Hmm odd. When someone drops out you can tell they've become a cpu because their shield colour turns gray. Also it's not rocket science to see a difference in the cpu's movement and attack patterns. If someone disconnects you then well... you get disconnected. Disconnecting and dropping out are different things, I believe.

link2702

Smash Champion
it depends on "how" they drop out iirc.

if they just press start then drop out the "normal" way in a match, then they turn into a cpu.

if they turn the wii off midmatch, iirc it disconnects the whole group.

*IF* they drop out the "normal way" but during the wifi waiting room screen, when everyone's status has changed to brawling, THEN it also disconnects the entire group

Top Bottom