• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bashing Kirby Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azuriken

Smash Apprentice
Hi, I main Kirby, in fact, I'm willing to claim the title of best Kirby in the NorthEast and invite anyone to challenge me... from anywhere. Here's my beef:

If you main Kirby and you think HE is a SHE... please burn your copy of Brawl. You aren't deserving of Kirby's glorious presence. What's wrong with you??? I have always known Kirby was male, and I've been a huge fan of his easy going, funny personality since Kirby's Adventure on the NES.

Not to point fingers but I saw H1roshi refer to Kirby as a she, so FOO ON YOU.

If you don't believe me please see this thread: http://76.9.5.204/showthread.php?t=161747

It f*cking bothers me when people don't even know anything about the character they "main"

Plasmaexe

Smash Apprentice
*hoses down flame shield and breaks it*

Nah I don't flame :x. But I think you're taking people's opinions way too seriously :s. Let them believe what they want o_o, you don't have to agree with them even if it's false. I'd be willing to play you, I have you added, but I'm probably only gonna be on for an hour or so. Add me back o.o

Azuriken

Smash Apprentice
I'll get you added and you can just joined up in my room someday or PM me.

As far as people's opinions on Kirby's gender goes... you can't have one. Sakurai's mind birthed the pink puff ball and he dubbed Kirby a male.

R i p

Smash Cadet
Kirby isn't a species as far we know. He doesn't reproduce and doesn't have genitalia. This is known as asexual. He neither he or she, despite being called a he.

Starizzle

Smash Apprentice
Hi, I main Kirby, in fact, I'm willing to claim the title of best Kirby in the NorthEast and invite anyone to challenge me... from anywhere. Here's my beef:

If you main Kirby and you think HE is a SHE... please burn your copy of Brawl. You aren't deserving of Kirby's glorious presence. What's wrong with you??? I have always known Kirby was male, and I've been a huge fan of his easy going, funny personality since Kirby's Adventure on the NES.

Not to point fingers but I saw H1roshi refer to Kirby as a she, so FOO ON YOU.

If you don't believe me please see this thread: http://76.9.5.204/showthread.php?t=161747

It f*cking bothers me when people don't even know anything about the character they "main"
...YES!!! THANK YOU!!! finally a kirby fan who agree with me! i agree 100%! whoever thinks kirby is a girl needs help. its makes me mad too that ppl claim all these theories of him being girl/it. this is just as rediculous as calling sheik a boy. thnx for putting the link to my thread. i think its hilarious that ppl call themselves "kirby fans" when they dont even know his real gender.

ps add me on ur friend list im adding u! ^-^

obachuka

Smash Cadet
In the game, Kirby officially is a young, male, boy. However in the anime, the creators of the anime for some random reason decided to make Kirby a baby alien, and turned him into an it.
Also, I'm pretty sure there's already a whole thread dedicated to this discussion of Kirby's gender. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom