• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BASHDay 2011 - University of Toledo

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
BASHDay Charity Tournament 2011

-Tournament entry fee was $5 with $3 entry fee
-Winner won $25 Gamestop gift card
-All proceeds went to the Child's Play charity.

1. SlayerTokey :falcon: :marth: :fox:

2. RyeJew :jigglypuff: (500 Chuck-E-Cheese Tickets)

3. Lous :fox: (250 Chuck-E-Cheese Tickets)

4. Crash :ganondorf:

5. DanS1 :drmario:

5. Hellsing :marth:

7. Dr. D :dk2: :drmario:

7. Edgar :marth:

9. Stephanie :peach:

Thanks for coming out everyone despite the severe lack of advertising. :) I'll post shoutouts later.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
:urg: Wish I could have been there tonight. I had a couple of obligations to take care of. Congrats to SlayerTokey for winning the tournament. Also, congrats to all those who ran the tournament.

Goast

Smash Journeyman
Glad to see a lot of smash happening in Toledo. Look forward to maybe heading out to toledo a few times a month next year. Also in the future let me know about tournaments. I'd like to make some donations and help fund some stuff

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Glad to see a lot of smash happening in Toledo. Look forward to maybe heading out to toledo a few times a month next year. Also in the future let me know about tournaments. I'd like to make some donations and help fund some stuff
Yep, we smash every Wednesday. Also, we have a tournament coming up on November 30th (during School of Smash) to raise money for Diabetes Research.

Edit: Hey Mark! :D

Top Bottom