• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Barrie Smash 64

MiniKilla13

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, this is my first time posting in these forums. My friend and I just went to our first smash 64 tournament (Impulse) and we usually only play against each other and we really enjoyed playing with a bunch of different people. So we wanted to try and find some people in our area that are really into smash 64 so we can maybe set up some friendlies or mini tournaments if we have enough people. We live in Innisfil so if anyone that lives in Innisfil/Barrie or nearby that would be interested, please post below so we can get a gauge of how many people would actually want to come. I know that there's probably not many people that live around here that play but I figured this would be the best bet to find some. Hopefully we can find a small group of people so we can expand our gaming circle :)

Top Bottom