• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bangirasu sandstreams into the ring!

Bangirasu

Smash Rookie
NNID
Quimet87
3DS FC
4038-6572-1716
Hi. I've been registered here since 6 months, but in fact this is my first post.

I've had Smash for 3DS since last year but until now I have played very little for two reasons: university (finally I'll finish it in some days) and lack of internet (I couldn't play any internet in my 3DS since my residence has P2P blocked. Fortunately I'll be home in some days so I can start practicing).

I want to enter in competitive Smash, meet people and have fun. My main is Charizard (in a game full of heroes and swordmen, is awesome to throw them a dragon). And well, I have not so much money, so I don't have a WiiU, I can only play in Smash 3DS. I hope people continues playing there.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here to socialize and have fun.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @KMZ || WolfieXVII, @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman: Name changes :starman: Bigger avatar and signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman: Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum and giveaways :starman:
:starman: Support the Smash community and sign up today! :starman:

D

Deleted member

Hey there, fellow 3DS player! Better late than never. I play the game alongside its Wii U counterpart for most of the time. You can play online against other 3DS players around the world (or the 3DS Friend Code thread, posted by Cyndane above). Enjoy your stay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom