• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bangalore Anyone?

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Didn't you originate from Stillwater, OK? I remember you posting back in the original OK thread awhile back and then, after I realizing you were still active, I stalked you (meaning I sent you a PM) to try to get you to go to our tournaments.

Lolz!

Though, if there are Smashers there, I'd think it likely that they wouldn't use Smashboards as their gathering point, as I believe India uses non-alphabetical characters in its written language. Kind of like Japan: lots of Smashers, few of 'em here.

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
We recently resumed OFFLINE WEEKLIES recently in BANGALORE and we now have a regular prize pool!
The next tournament will be on SUNDAY APRIL 4TH at 2PM with a ₹5000 PRIZE POOL!
Interstate travel isn't recommended and players from Maharashtra are banned from attending this tournament 😎
To be safe, there's a player cap, so please message me or respond in this thread if you're interested in participating 💃🏻

https://twitter.com/SSBMIndia/status/1375756490141696001

Top Bottom