• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandwagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

upsydwnsqr

Smash Rookie
Im not sure if this is against the forum rules and if it is, just remove/lock this thread.

Recently I have noticed the trend where if someone cries a lot about a specific character, then sakurai will go ahead and either throw the nerf or buff them. Using this method, I have decided to create a bandwagon that will shed light onto certain characters. I know this might not work, but its better than seeing random buffs on random characters and nerfs all the same.

I created this thread initially for Megaman. All the Mega mains have either dropped megaman or just stopped playing general. He needs a certain oomph back starting with his terrible frame data. He is an incredibly fun character to play and needs help. Only you guys can help him. Lets give a voice to the only character in the game that doesnt even have a voice in the game.

BUFF MEGAMAN

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
I very much doubt this will work.
Like, 1.1.5 is probably the last patch. You saw some people saying 1.1.4 was gonna be the last one, but after the Corrin bugs and some balancing issues with him and Bayo, a lot of people were thinking the devs were gonna wrap things up with a final one.
I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice to seeing the likes of Zelda, Jigglypuff and Dedede buffed, but it's not how things work.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I very much doubt this will work.
Like, 1.1.5 is probably the last patch. You saw some people saying 1.1.4 was gonna be the last one, but after the Corrin bugs and some balancing issues with him and Bayo, a lot of people were thinking the devs were gonna wrap things up with a final one.
I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice to seeing the likes of Zelda, Jigglypuff and Dedede buffed, but it's not how things work.
I'd have to agree. While I doubt that 1.1.5 is the last patch, simply asking for a character to be buffed isn't going to cut it. Take a look at those who play Jiggs or Dedede and how much they were asking.

upsydwnsqr

Smash Rookie
I disagree with both of you. I think that the reason why other characters haven't gotten buffed yet is because their voices havent been heard enough. I consider myself a pretty active member in the community where I live at, and never have i heard jiggs needs a buff until I started voicing for a bandwagon. I believe if enough people start complaining then enough buffs will come. I also don't think this is going to be the last patch. Especially now since the bandwagon will be formed :p

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
You don't see a lot of people asking for Jigglypuff buffs? Go ask anybody who's ever played them, then.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I disagree with both of you. I think that the reason why other characters haven't gotten buffed yet is because their voices havent been heard enough. I consider myself a pretty active member in the community where I live at, and never have i heard jiggs needs a buff until I started voicing for a bandwagon. I believe if enough people start complaining then enough buffs will come. I also don't think this is going to be the last patch. Especially now since the bandwagon will be formed :p
I'm not trying to downplay you or anything. If you think this'll help get those Megaman buffs, then by all means go for it. We're simply saying don't expect much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom