• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Topic.

Topic...

Topic.....

Should Bandana Dee have his own playable mode in a future Kirby title akin to Meta Knightmare or Dedede Tour? Or should it be best that he's kept a bit more background to keep spotlight... a bit off of him directly, because it's truer to his character?
I don't know. I suppose it would make sense, considering we have Meta Knightmare and Dededetour... Will it have a pun? If not, then I'm skeptical.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed

Elec

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5086-5666-2210
There's a subreddit that is dedicated to Smash/Spongebob images, its hilarious. I think it almost has 9k subs

(to be fair, there's any subreddit on reddit)

EDIT: mfw I got ninja'd.

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Topic.

Topic...

Topic.....

Should Bandana Dee have his own playable mode in a future Kirby title akin to Meta Knightmare or Dedede Tour? Or should it be best that he's kept a bit more background to keep spotlight... a bit off of him directly, because it's truer to his character?
TBH, Personally, I'm actually surprised that he DIDN'T get one in Kirby and the Rainbow Curse. I would have said Kirby Triple Deluxe, but I feel that his role in that game, while important (to an slight extent), wasn't expanded enough. Then again, King Dedede DID end up being held hostage for the majority of the game, so...:ohwell: Anyways, my point is by the next Kirby game, he REALLY needs his own sub-game in the style of Meta Knightmare (Ultra) and Dededetour.

D

Deleted member

Topic.

Topic...

Topic.....

When i saw the Kirby multiplayer trailer for Return to Dreamland i was hoping we would get a mode that would let us play as the other characters.
Shame it was only the Arena and the True Arena

Last edited by a moderator:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Information probably won't come until the next Direct, whenever that is.

I'm clinging onto mid-October in that sense - beyond that, I think we may be in for a very long wait.

D

Deleted member

Kirbyxjigglypuff is otp.

HOW COULD YOU ARGUE WITH THIS CUTENESS?

:troll:
Edit: I thought I was going to be able to make a post and not edit it. Then I noticed I forgot to add a word. :/
:gawmelee:
Funny you spelled KirbyXRibbon wrong ;)

Zigzag991

Smash Rookie
Guys, guys!

So, I was playing Ranked in Splatoon last night, and after two matches someone named Dee joined the room. Then, every single match I played until I left was with him on my team. Needless to say, he was the top score every game.

It must be a sign!

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Guys, guys!

So, I was playing Ranked in Splatoon last night, and after two matches someone named Dee joined the room. Then, every single match I played until I left was with him on my team. Needless to say, he was the top score every game.

It must be a sign!
Could it be?

BoxedOccaBerrys

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BoXeDOccaBerrys
Im way to hyped for Bandanna Dee, i've loved him since SSU... COME ON THE DEE WAIT IS KILLING ME... WHEN WILL DEE DAY BE UPON US.... UM... DEE'Z NUTS?

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
Topic.

Topic...

Topic.....

Give him his own game. Give Dedede and Meta Knight their own games, too.

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
Well, Dedede technically has one (see Drum Dash Deluxe), but as for a platformer, none yet minus the sub games. But I do think Dee should get one in the next platformer.
How about a BDee focused subgame called "Waddle/Bandana Dee's Cooking Mania" and the purpose of it is to cook the correct meal for Dedede while playing as BDee (grabbing correct ingredients, the cooking part, all that stuff)and there were different difficulty levels and as the difficulty rises, so does the complexity of Dedede's order.

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
Well, Dedede technically has one (see Drum Dash Deluxe), but as for a platformer, none yet minus the sub games. But I do think Dee should get one in the next platformer.
How about a BDee focused subgame called "Waddle/Bandana Dee's Cooking Mania" and the purpose of it is to cook the correct meal for Dedede while playing as BDee (grabbing correct ingredients, the cooking part, all that stuff)and there were different difficulty levels and as the difficulty rises, so does the complexity of Dedede's order.
Sounds like a fun mini-game! I'd like to see that!

GerbilCrab475

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GerbilCrab
3DS FC
1246-8834-9360
That would be awesome. Bandana Dee is basically gameverse's Escargoon except Bandana Dee is 100 times more useful and King Dedede actually seems to respect him.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Warning: Crazy guessing ahead, but I'm just gonna cut loose and have fun with it. :laugh:

I am starting to suspect that Dedede is up for getting a proper game of his own soon. My reason for this is that a suspiciously huge number of HAL's official Behind-the-Scenes Miiverse postings for Kirby Triple Deluxe, Kirby Fighters Deluxe, and Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe have quite a big focus on the penguin. One recent one even said how they'd made it sound like a game (they were ostensibly discussing Kirby Super Star Ultra) was all about Dedede, along with noting that, in spite of being friends with Kirby, he's still his rival and he's not going to give in until he bests him.

The hints are enough, but then I ended up combining this with the other hints they've been dropping for a while - the ones about Dark Matter. This prompted a realisation: There is only one circumstance under which Dedede could possibly best Kirby, and that is if, unlike the previous Dark Matter invasions, Kirby was the one who ended up possessed!

Can you imagine both how dangerous that would be, and how good of a setup that'd be for Dedede taking the helm, and for Bandana Waddle Dee getting his Meta Knightmare/Meta Knightmare Ultra/Dededetour! equivalent?

Yes, I know it's crazy reaching. Let me dream. At the very least I did base it on real hints that have been being dropped. :laugh:

Top Bottom