• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
Zo I guess since you guys wanted to partake in the at night BDee Skype call (and Jiggly is busy tonight) I'm willing to host the Skype call. First I need tp see who will participate then I'lll PM those my Skype name then I will add them to the Skype group....soooo ket me know if you don't reply or whatever I understand or whatever.

So holla at me bois and goils...animals....aliens..whateva lemme know.

meanwhile Imma get a cup of ice...I like to eat it.

I gotta get rid of that signature its grus

gross

Last edited:

Wasoodle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Wasoodle
Wow, well it has been a heck of a ride with this ballot.
I remember when I joined this thread a long time ago when there a handful of supporters (Few I can remember are Chandelure, XenoBrawler, FalKoopa), but look at this place now with 700 pages! I know I haven't posted here much at all, but it was great to see such a rapid development with Bandana Dee's popularity. He went from being my unrealistic dream character to one of the top ballot characters.
It's been a ton of fun meeting with other fans, supporting our favorite Waddle Dee. Thanks all for the support and contribution and Chandeelure Chandeelure for making such a big influence on Bandana Dee. Let's hope all of our work doesn't go to waste! Time to make one final vote for BDee, gonna make it a good one.
( I won't be leaving btw, I just wanted to make an inspirational post ;) )

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
This was my last vote for Bandana Waddle Dee
If there are no errors, please press the "Submit" button.

Male
Bandana Waddle Dee (Waddle Dee)
Kirby's Return to Dreamland, Kirby Super Star (Ultra), Kirby and The Rainbow Curse
This character should become a fighter because he wields a spear. That weapon could make a very nice move set. Second, He will be a adored my the fans and finally His character models are already in the game because of the enemy Waddle Dees in Smash Run and the Trophy models.
Zo I guess since you guys wanted to partake in the at night BDee Skype call (and Jiggly is busy tonight) I'm willing to host the Skype call. First I need tp see who will participate then I'lll PM those my Skype name then I will add them to the Skype group....soooo ket me know if you don't reply or whatever I understand or whatever.

So holla at me bois and goils...animals....aliens..whateva lemme know.

meanwhile Imma get a cup of ice...I like to eat it.

I gotta get rid of that signature its grus

gross
I'll join the skype chat
edit; GhostlyLure GhostlyLure Sorry But I need rest tonight so i'm going to sleep I can't make it to the skype chat..........
Good Night Everyone and God Bless (Good Luck) I hope Bandana Waddle Dee Makes The Cut!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Ohmygod, less than an hour!!! Quickly, let's get our votes in, before it's all over!!!

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only one that believes that the Waddle Dee from Kirby 64 and Bandana Dee are one and the same?

I"m back btw.

Now for the most optimistic list of alt costumes for Bandana Dee that is over 7 and is therefore impossible!

The spear would be replaced with a crystal shard
Yarn spear?

Don't ask me how this one would work

Key weapon! :bee:

Edit: Forgot this one. Don't know how I did, it's really obvious.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Am I the only one that believes that the Waddle Dee from Kirby 64 and Bandana Dee are one and the same?

I"m back btw.

Now for the most optimistic list of alt costumes for Bandana Dee that is over 7 and is therefore impossible!

The spear would be replaced with a crystal shard
Yarn spear?

Don't ask me how this one work

You guys should really spoiler images if it's going to be that many.

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
I'm sorry I keep popping up at due to homework but I'm back!! :)

What have you guys been taking about other than Bandana Dee's glory?

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Well guys, I just wanted to say how great a time I've had with all of this. It's been fantastic seeing Bandana Waddle Dee grow from a character I was hopeful for but was concerned was unlikely, to one with so much support that he's even Japan's second most-wanted newcomer after King K. Rool.

It's also been fantastic connecting with other like-minded - and very often like-humoured - Kirby series fans, and chatting about series lore, Smash, and everything in between. Thanks to you all for filling in my knowledge-gaps from having missed a few Kirby games and helping me to catch up again, and thanks to Chandeelure Chandeelure for leading the spear-wielding charge.

Here's hoping for the best!

Last edited:

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Bandana Dee's majesty.

We've mostly been reminiscing about the good, happy times we had here and pondering the future.
I see. I remember that one time, though I don't remember which pages when we were bored and I helped a brigade member come over his fear of pants, that was interesting. :p

WE REACHED 700 PAGES BEFORE THE BALLOT ENDED.

Jump in joy my fellow Brigaders.
http://popstar-kirby.tumblr.com/tagged/waddle dee
I hope we can all do this!:bluejump:

Did everyone just leave to join the Skype group?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Bandana Dee's majesty.

We've mostly been reminiscing about the good, happy times we had here and pondering the future.
Yeah like the time I accidental created a meme on this thread "cough 387 cough" now then hey kirby_queen want to come and hangout with us like the good old times we all miss you so much :)

D

Deleted member

So let me ask you a question, why do you love Bandana Dee?

i love him because his dialogue in SSU.
His dialogue in The King's Revenge and his future roles made me love the character a lot.

I'm sorry I keep popping up at due to homework but I'm back!! :)

What have you guys been taking about other than Bandana Dee's glory?
Hey! :D

We've had... umm... some interesting topics.

Furret24

Smash Master
It's October 3rd, and I just voted for Bandana Dee for the first time.

Why is the ballot still not closed?
:gawmelee:

Last edited:

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

People say that she wanted to talk about Kirby, instead of Bandana Dee.
she will be back if we get a social thread then.

I see.

Like what? Did the 500th page thing happen?...
>JigglyHitler
>Leaks
>Some guy saying that bandana dee is a bad choice
>Shovel Knight amiibo that people thought was for smash and went berserk
>People talking about HighSchool
>People talking about college
>Chris who handles smashified twitter says Bandana dee isn't popular
did i get all of it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well guys; I just voted for Bandana Dee in the last 5 minutes before October 3rd on my Kindle Fire. It's been a great journey for the spear wielding Waddle Dee. I do hope we see some good news tomorrow. :3

Last edited:

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
she will be back if we get a social thread then.

>JigglyHitler
>Leaks
>Some guy saying that bandana dee is a bad choice
>Shovel Knight amiibo that people thought was for smash and went berserk
>People talking about HighSchool
>People talking about college
>Chris who handles smashified twitter says Bandana dee isn't popular
did i get all of it?
I feel like the list of things will either grow or shrink by tomorrow. If Bandana Dee wins, I have the perfect reaction pictures picked out for the occasion... :smirk:

So as not to break the habit of a lifetime: New Kirby merchandise has just gone up for pre-order, again, guys! This time, it's stackable plastic mugs in three different designs, with two out of the three of them featuring those Waddle Dees wearing animal hats;

Stacking Mug: Picnic
Stacking Mug: Apple
Stacking Mug: A Walk
Nintendo stop putting up stuff when I haven't bought the new Waddle Dee plush that came out a couple months ago! :(

I'm arguing if I should collect all the Waddle Dee merchandise sometime in the future...

Last edited:

CodeBlue_

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-2347-7011-5339
People say that she wanted to talk about Kirby, instead of Bandana Dee.
yeah this is a little odd. did they just move to the kirby social thread then? Oh well, each to their own.

Not all kirby fans are super into the dee. especially since speculation is primarily social and laid back and you know...based upon speculation. Not everyone's cup of tea. Especially for in-depth Kirby fans or competitive Smash players like Reserved.

I mean i'm not in the position to talk about inactivity tho, since I spent the majority of the ballot days lurking in the Character Competitive Impressions thread myself. Can't call myself an active dee supporter huh :rolleyes:

(I'm gonna tag them if he's confirmed tho. you can't escape the dee :grin::grin:)

Edit: Hey Wasoodle Wasoodle is here i haven't seen you in a while :o

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
I'm arguing if I should collect all the Waddle Dee merchandise sometime in the future...
You're going to hate me for mentioning this, but there's a huge plush cushion that's set to be released in Japan in early December, along with a coin-purse. :p (I posted up the pre-order links a few days ago, so they shouldn't be difficult to find.)

EDIT: Actually, here. ;) Everything that AmiAmi currently has.

Last edited:

Zigzag991

Smash Rookie
Congratulations guys! I haven't really done much here, but here's hoping for Bandana Dee!

(And if we're still confessing, I barely voted today...

...as in late today...

as in very late today...

...as in technically tomorrow because I literally just voted 5 seconds before it closed but the thingy didn't do whatever so I tried again after 12 and got it to work.)

Woohoo!

Indefinite Minimum

Smash Journeyman
The ballots nearly done. This thread was a lot of fun, even though I didn't post too often. Good luck, and I'll be back to say I told you so after Dark Matter wins.

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
You're going to hate me for mentioning this, but there's a huge plush cushion that's set to be released in Japan in early December, along with a coin-purse. :p (I posted up the pre-order links a few days ago, so they shouldn't be difficult to find.)

EDIT: Actually, here. ;) Everything that AmiAmi currently has.
Aggggghhh! Welp, time to get a job in the summer (I'm not allowed to have a job during school). I guess in the mean time I'll have to rest in pepperonis.

Congratulations guys! I haven't really done much here, but here's hoping for Bandana Dee!

considering sakurai's bias towards earlier kirby titles, you may be right :troll:

(And if we're still confessing, I barely voted today...

...as in late today...

as in very late today...

...as in technically tomorrow because I literally just voted 5 seconds before it closed but the thingy didn't do whatever so I tried again after 12 and got it to work.)

Woohoo!
It's fine if you voted last minute, every vote counts! I haven't been on here much lately either so you're not the only one. BANDANA WILL WIN AS LONG AS MY NAME IS BANANA WAFFLE DEED!

considering sakurai's bias towards earlier kirby titles, you may be right :troll:
Well, you never know Sakurai so the DLC could just be classic dark pit :troll:

Last edited:

SRUFUS3D

Smash Journeyman
Hi everyone, sorry I am not very active lately nor done as much as many others. School and life has been very tough and busy.

But wanted to say Well done and CONGRADULATIONS EVERYONE! ^^
Honestly before the ballad was announced and a while after, I thought I was the ONLY person who wanted to see Bandana Dee in Smash.
I am happy to see the community to come this far, good job to everyone!

May the best rep win! (But would be salty and hold a grudge against certain characters if they get in over Dee)

Top Bottom