• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I swear, everyone but me can draw. I can't even consistently draw a circle, or a stickman with correctly proportioned limbs (lengthwise).
Imo, not a lot of people, even myself, can draw a "perfect circle" without cheating. Time and practice, years of trial and error will only get you to become better with your art skills. I'm sure anyone, including you, can draw, as long as you just keep trying and improving yourself as time goes on.

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
Imo, not a lot of people, even myself, can draw a "perfect circle" without cheating. Time and practice, years of trial and error will only get you to become better with your art skills. I'm sure anyone, including you, can draw, as long as you just keep trying and improving yourself as time goes on.
Whenever I try and draw anything more than one, it's like consistency doesn't exist.
An example would be that in almost all of my schoolbooks I drew either :kirby: or :050: and no two are alike besides the fact that they are based off the same character. I can't draw :100: ,:101: or even :132: consistently. And my drawings are generally face on. Don't even get me started on drawing from angles.
Also, I commonly mess up straight lines with rulers, and circles with circle drawing things (not protractors).

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Whenever I try and draw anything more than one, it's like consistency doesn't exist.
An example would be that in almost all of my schoolbooks I drew either :kirby: or :050: and no two are alike besides the fact that they are based off the same character. I can't draw :100: ,:101: or even :132: consistently. And my drawings are generally face on. Don't even get me started on drawing from angles.
We all struggled with the same things, and as for me, I still do, specially the angle, placement and proportion. And about the circles, just keep making them constantly, but in a quick succession, or at least not too slowly, and you will get better at it, and it the first one doesn't come out, you can still refine it, or use a tool for it, which, I perfonally prefer not to use unless extremely necesary.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Also, I commonly mess up straight lines with rulers, and circles with circle drawing things (not protractors).
Well, I don't make everything I do one to one each time either, but, I still just draw how I see fit and what I think "looks right" to me, that's really all that matters. Whether or not it's accurate to the original source, as look as you keep trying and practicing with a style of your liking, that's rally the best way to handle drawing.

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
I just remembered there was actually another episode I did enjoy.

Edit: Now everybody, yeah yeah yeah yeah, one two, one two
Ugh, man... I actually HATE that episode. I'd even say it's my absolute least favorite of the entire series. I dunno, but I just find it really unappealing when an animated TV series has to do an episode where the plot is literally just "character(s) gets fat, now they have to get un-fat". I mean, SERIOUSLY! I don't even find it funny. It just grosses me out and disturbs me.

D

Deleted member

Due to (un)popular demand, I've made artwork of the entire Kirby crew that Da Vinci would be proud of! Enjoy!

kirbbby.png
metak.png
dededede.png
If anybody has any requests, I'll take on the challenge.

From left to right, they're called Kirbeh, Meta Knot, King DooDooDoo, and Banana Waffle Doo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikegamer0608

Smash Lord
NNID
Mikegamer0608
Ugh, man... I actually HATE that episode. I'd even say it's my absolute least favorite of the entire series. I dunno, but I just find it really unappealing when an animated TV series has to do an episode where the plot is literally just "character(s) gets fat, now they have to get un-fat". I mean, SERIOUSLY! I don't even find it funny. It just grosses me out and disturbs me.
To each their own, I just enjoyed the exercise scene.

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
Well, I don't make everything I do one to one each time either, but, I still just draw how I see fit and what I think "looks right" to me, that's really all that matters. Whether or not it's accurate to the original source, as look as you keep trying and practicing with a style of your liking, that's rally the best way to handle drawing.
If I could get some pics of my drawings, I'd show them here. I did find some though, and none are alike to each other, and there are 5-8 Kirbys that I found.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
If I could get some pics of my drawings, I'd show them here. I did find some though, and none are alike to each other, and there are 5-8 Kirbys that I found.
Well, if you'd like to share, you could, go ahead. Just keep drawing, and just try and try again each time, that's what artist do.

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
Well, if you'd like to share, you could, go ahead. Just keep drawing, and just try and try again each time, that's what artist do.
Showing the pics here brings up the same issue I had when talking about my Waddle Dee plush that I'm getting and turning into a BDee plush. The only thing I have to take pics with is an iPad, the only thing I have to modify the pics are MS paint and I have to upload the pics as well.

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
What else can we really do, other than keep spreading the word? Which we've all been doing.

There's no more real information to cover at the moment.

Call911imonfire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Call911imonfire
What else can we really do, other than keep spreading the word? Which we've all been doing.

There's no more real information to cover at the moment.
I don't know something, ANYTHING, it's like we've all been waiting in a Doctors office waiting room for the past 3 months with nothing to do but play rock, paper, scissors and read from the options of 4 magazines from the 60's about fashion trends.

I guess you run out of things to say after 563 pages.

Last edited:

SRUFUS3D

Smash Journeyman
Kirby Right Back at Ya is a pretty mediocre show overall (the blend of 2d animation and CGI is really strange), but that into song is godly.

Yes I still sing the song it is God Tier! But unfortunately a good intro won't save the rest of the show. :c

Troykv

Smash Master
I don't remember well the exact episode... But I really like that scene xD

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Yeah, it's funny, all the posts of the japanese Miiverse are like the popular posts of the american Miiverse.

Ehh... a weird video that makes no sense?
No, I was thinking that we could dub it or sub it to make it BD related, or make our own version.

SRUFUS3D

Smash Journeyman
smh people saying Right Back At Ya is bad
XD hey Reserved!
It is not CDI cutscences bad or Dalmations 3 bad, those are abominations! Latter being the worst.
KirbyRight back at ya has good animation and funding, but it is like that funding never went into the script, story or characters. Not the worst show, but still near awful!

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
XD hey Reserved!
It is not CDI cutscences bad or Dalmations 3 bad, those are abominations! Latter being the worst.
KirbyRight back at ya has good animation and funding, but it is like that funding never went into the script, story or characters. Not the worst show, but still near awful!
It's mostly satire, there's parodies of James Bond: The Spy Who Loved Me, Harry Potter: And the Philosopher's Stone, Jurassic Park (the original/the best one), and etc. Still their are original ideas that I like. Be thankful it's not as bad as that awful Sonic X, or the even worse. Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures.
It wasn't that bad. I loved it actually.
No, it's not bad, just different, and I can appreciate it for trying to give itself it's own identity.

Last edited:

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
Found a new argument...

Paraphrasing here

Because he is a Waddle Dee he is a bad choice and all the other Kirby reps out here are a better choice.

>.> I love the interwebs.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
It's mostly satire, there's parodies of James Bond: The Spy Who Loved Me, Harry Potter: And the Philosopher's Stone, Jurassic Park (the original/the best one), and etc. Still their are original ideas that I like. Be thankful it's not as bad as that awful Sonic X, or the even worse. Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures.

No, it's not bad, just different, and I can appreciate it for trying to give itself it's own identity.
Why you insult my childhood. :c

SRUFUS3D

Smash Journeyman

That is your opinion and that is fine.

Pacman is a bad show, but some how keep making so much money!
No, Kirby Right back at ya was severely flawed and so was Sonic X.
Sonic X bad flawed due to how they prresented the characters, Tails was basically unable to do anything with his own physical ability.

Knuckles was a complete idiot and hothead that never thought, this was insulting to me.

Amy was SO ANNOYING! She was obsessive, aggressive, made bad decisions and dragged others in to her problems! But it amplified here. Her, Knuckles and other reasons weakened the show for me.

Cream was so weak and unhelpful despite being the powerful duo her and cheese is. She just was there to be the little girl. :/

Now for the humans I don't mind, they did get in the way, however actually the show explains how sonic and crew got to earth in the first place. They are meant be based of Sonic adventure and sonic adventure 2. Then did its own thing, in final seasons.

Chris was OK but felt to much like a dead weight, and the story was to focused on him, but hey at least the show had direction for the most part. Sonic X is actually in some ways better than Kirby's anime, I hate amy but I never really l never really liked her. Rouge bothers me and Knuckles iis the butt end of the shows joke. Eggman was entertaining even if he is a mess up.

Sonic X had flaws and so did Kirby, but Sonic x is not horrible it is OK. Kirby other had, due to having no direction and awful characters for the most part.
I don't like Sonic that much anymore but I am not to fan dazed to force myself to say Kirby right back at ya is a good show, out side of a few episodes.
Oh yeah and the parody thing, it was not intended to make fun of the series but it does a hell of good job at doing so. The Harry potter based episode was so bad, the Jurassic Park one was good, a lot them were hit and miss. The show is passable at best, but in my opinion it is a flawed, mess that is big missed opportunity, worst thing is will not get another Kirby show, even if we do, I pray to God it isnt based of thisthis mediocrity.

THIS IS MY OPINION! So no rage arguments...

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
That is your opinion and that is fine.

Pacman is a bad show, but some how keep making so much money!
No, Kirby Right back at ya was severely flawed and so was Sonic X.
Sonic X bad flawed due to how they prresented the characters, Tails was basically unable to do anything with his own physical ability.

Knuckles was a complete idiot and hothead that never thought, this was insulting to me.

Amy was SO ANNOYING! She was obsessive, aggressive, made bad decisions and dragged others in to her problems! But it amplified here. Her, Knuckles and other reasons weakened the show for me.

Cream was so weak and unhelpful despite being the powerful duo her and cheese is. She just was there to be the little girl. :/

Now for the humans I don't mind, they did get in the way, however actually the show explains how sonic and crew got to earth in the first place. They are meant be based of Sonic adventure and sonic adventure 2. Then did its own thing, in final seasons.

Chris was OK but felt to much like a dead weight, and the story was to focused on him, but hey at least the show had direction for the most part. Sonic X is actually in some ways better than Kirby's anime, I hate amy but I never really l never really liked her. Rouge bothers me and Knuckles iis the butt end of the shows joke. Eggman was entertaining even if he is a mess up.

Sonic X had flaws and so did Kirby, but Sonic x is not horrible it is OK. Kirby other had, due to having no direction and awful characters for the most part.
I don't like Sonic that much anymore but I am not to fan dazed to force myself to say Kirby right back at ya is a good show, out side of a few episodes.
Oh yeah and the parody thing, it was not intended to make fun of the series but it does a hell of good job at doing so. The Harry potter based episode was so bad, the Jurassic Park one was good, a lot them were hit and miss. The show is passable at best, but in my opinion it is a flawed, mess that is big missed opportunity, worst thing is will not get another Kirby show, even if we do, I pray to God it isnt based of thisthis mediocrity.

THIS IS MY OPINION! So no rage arguments...
I'm not that big a Sonic fan myself, I think though that the anime did do a good job at Sonamy! Besides that, the show is bad in almost every way, KirbyRBAY at least had beautiful fluid animation, Sonic X would be decent, until I found out that the people who made it was TMS, who made Animaniacs, BatmanTAS, and Tiny Toons, all of which look amazing, Sonic X in comparison looks like a truck crash, and the theme song is AWFUL! Kirby did have a good theme song. Also I actually kind of liked Amy, people say she's a Marysue in this show, but she's not. Opinion end. Back on topic.
Why you insult my childhood.
I'm not trying too. :(

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
>_> well, about the Kirby anime...the characters that mostly made me like it were Meta Knight, Sirica and Garlude, and for the nightmare creatures, I love Wolfwrath.
hni_0066_by_daycolors-d8rdq6e.jpg

>_< I ship MK with Garlude and Sirica is his adoptive daughter...

and Wolfwrath is his freakin' demonic pet!

Now that I said it.

away I go.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Remember, it's just opinions, and well, each show could be seen as "guilty pleasures" and no one should judge anyone for that.

With that said, I like both shows a lot, for their own special ways. but I know both has it's flaws (Dedede's Foghorn Leghorn voice aside). But it doesn't matter, as long as you all like what you like, that's all that matters.

Last edited:

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
I have yet to play Kirby's Return to Dream Land (and may never will), but the thing I like the most about it so far is that they didn't pull a fourth character out of their ass. But now that I think about it, I feel like BDee was added to RoTK to give it some similarities to RoMK.

SRUFUS3D

Smash Journeyman
>_> well, about the Kirby anime...the characters that mostly made me like it were Meta Knight, Sirica and Garlude, and for the nightmare creatures, I love Wolfwrath.
View attachment 68802
>_< I ship MK with Garlude and Sirica is his adoptive daughter...

and Wolfwrath is his freakin' demonic pet!

Now that I said it.

away I go.

I am surprised Sirica isn't burned, blood splattered corpse, she is holding the weapon that almost killed her like it is no big deal! XD

Last edited:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
I'm not that big a Sonic fan myself, I think though that the anime did do a good job at Sonamy! Besides that, the show is bad in almost every way, KirbyRBAY at least had beautiful fluid animation, Sonic X would be decent, until I found out that the people who made it was TMS, who made Animaniacs, BatmanTAS, and Tiny Toons, all of which look amazing, Sonic X in comparison looks like a truck crash, and the theme song is AWFUL! Kirby did have a good theme song. Also I actually kind of liked Amy, people say she's a Marysue in this show, but she's not. Opinion end. Back on topic.

I'm not trying too. :(
It's Ok. I realize that was rather flawed anyway. I hated Chris. Doesn't help that it was my introduction to the Sonic universe. Now Yu-gi-oh though, that was my jam.

I actually enjoy Kirby: RBAY . Just remember that it is not canon and more of a reimaginating of the Kirby world and it will more enjoyable for you. It puts Kirby in silly situations that you couldn't do in games ( like the one where they make a movie episode. Loved that one).

SRUFUS3D

Smash Journeyman
OK it is your opinion like I said, but I will still see it as flawed mess.
However when you said bad animation is Sonic X, I just imagined if Cheetah men ever got that animated cartoon, that the creator promised to have "Disney quality animation"! :rotfl:

I will leave yall with this!

Last edited:

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
Some guys in K. Rool and Wolf threads posted a group of questions related to K. Rool/Wolf in order to increase activity, so I decided to do the same on this thread:

1. What is your favorite thing about Bandana Dee?
2. What pose do you think Dee's render will have?
3. Do you have any fond memories of this thread?
4. Is Bandana Dee your most wanted character?
5. What would be your reaction to Dee's reveal?
6. Will you support other character after Dee is confirmed, or are you going to quit speculation?
7. Do you think Dee is going to be competitively viable?
8. What is your favorite Dee pun?

My answers:
1. His cuteness.
2. No idea, maybe something similar to his official artwork in KRtDL.
3. I have a lot of them.
4. He is my second most wanted, after King K. Rool.
5. HYPE
6. I will move my support to K. Rool and Wolf, unless they're confirmed before Dee.
7. No idea.
8. There's so many, I can't choose one.
1. Same as your answer
2. I don't care as long as it's cute
3. I'm still new, so not really.
4. YAS!
5. Laughing and crying of happiness before quitting the Nintendo Direct to create is Smash Wiki page
6. Depends on who is revealed before him, if anyone.
7. Anyone could be competetively viable, depending on who plays them competetively.
8. Deelightful

Top Bottom