• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
So two weeks to the ballot's end. And no one even looked at my Qbby support thread...

Didn't mean to double post thought there was another one.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Doing a few final votes on the ballot

1 i did already was the king (k.rool)

The other 3 are hoped for bandana dee is one.

The others are wolf and isaac

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
MAN, Its quiet
Anyway,
New question : What would waddle dee's losing animation in smash?
I think that his losing animation would be his losing animation from megaton punch

Laniv

Smash Champion
MAN, Its quiet
Anyway,
I think that his losing animation would be his losing animation from megaton punch
He claps politely for the winner, unless it's Dedede, in which case he claps extra hard for his king.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
MAN, Its quiet
Anyway,
I imagine a reference to the teary eyed Bandana Dee from KSSU. :p

Or clapping like Kirby.

:231:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Forget it it was a misunderstanding and I misworded it, it won't happen again.

MAN, Its quiet
Anyway,
I'd love that to be his losing animation.

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
MAN, Its quiet
Anyway,
Probably the sad Bandanna Dee from Ultra. I do like the idea of him clapping extra hard for Dedede, though.

RetroBro

Smash Ace
Guys, I found an interesting thing about one of the deetractors that came to our thread. @ RetroBro RetroBro lied about various information to make us look bad, so now that I'm saying this, feel free to question if deetractors are telling the truth.

Not sure what you're talking about. I don't even consider myself a detractor.

Feel even more free to question whatever you want.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Guys, I found an interesting thing about one of the deetractors that came to our thread. @ RetroBro RetroBro lied about various information to make us look bad, so now that I'm saying this, feel free to question if deetractors are telling the truth.

Why do you keep trying to start fights in this thread. I remember you saying stuff about Shovel Knight's supporters, then you said stuff to Opossum over a day after he posted his points regarding Bandana Dee and now this. As someone who support a few characters that have a fair share of detractors, here is an advice: Let it go. You are wasting your time and energy bothering with detractors and on top of that, you are dragging down the mostly positive mood of the thread.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Not sure what you're talking about. I don't even consider myself a detractor.
Nintenzilla says a lot of things.
*Shrug* I'm not bothered. More along the lines of curious. Anything I said was hardly extreme, nor god's law. So I don't think I could've lied even if I tried.
Feel even more free to question whatever you want.
Nevermind, I made a mistake, sorry to bother you. And accuse you of such things. I feel kind of bad. :( Trust me though, it won't happen again. I'm very sorry to bother you. Please understand.
Why do you keep trying to start fights in this thread. I remember you saying stuff about Shovel Knight's supporters, then you said stuff to Opossum over a day after he posted his points regarding Bandana Dee and now this. As someone who support a few characters that have a fair share of detractors, here is an advice: Let it go. You are wasting your time and energy bothering with detractors and on top of that, you are dragging down the mostly positive mood of the thread.
It's because I'm usuallly late to things and because of the information drought, but I've realized this and I'll stop.
I want to say that I'm very sorry and it won't happen again, I won't do it again. :( Also I don't recall saying anything about Shovel Knight's supporters. But let's just move on. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again. (Also I guess it's because of the whole "month before the ballot ends" and how I'm overwhelmed. Sorry)

Last edited:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
So, Smashboards just updated. A new feature says
"You can now allow voters to change their vote." In the polls of course. You know what that means

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
14 days the anticipation is killing me though I have been working a lot recently. Today I'm going to be getting either more rare amiibos or mario maker can't choose Im really hoping some thing about bandana Dee gets in the dlc line up

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So forgetting about earlier, who wants to help scavange the internet for supporters? :)

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
I have better things to do.

I'm making a new profile picture now that I have a drawing tablet.

So Bandana Deescussio

The styles are still loading up.

Last edited:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
This new update will that getting used to.
Who do you associate with Bandana Dee?
I associate him with Jigglypuff because of Jiggly's avatar. I love Jigglypuffs...

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
This new update will that getting used to.
Who do you associate with Bandana Dee?
I associate him with Jigglypuff because of Jiggly's avatar. I love Jigglypuffs...
You'll go far in life.
So, unnecessary Smashboards update. I get that site was buggier than the average Sonic game, but did they really need to go and change everything up?

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
So I've seen some love and hate for the new update. (unintentional rhyme) But personally, until I'm used to it, I don't like it very much, like the Miiverse update. (don't hate me but I like the Miiverse update)

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So I've seen some love and hate for the new update. (unintentional rhyme) But personally, until I'm used to it, I don't like it very much, like the Miiverse update. (don't hate me but I like the Miiverse update)
I'm not a big fan of that update, but I think there are some pros to it.

Top Bottom