• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
British Bandana Dee.

I need that now, Dee with a top hat, a monocle, and a cup of tea.
I couldn't resist it, seriously your idea was way too much fun to pass up.
Gentleman Dee (2).png

You know what? I want to see this as a alt now, when Bandana Dee gets in. It would be perfect, we need more gentleman in the cast anyway.

StormC

Smash Hero
Wanted to weigh in on something from a few pages ago: I think BDee is the most likely newcomer after K. Rool and Isaac. So as far as I'm concerned, if we get Wolf and at least three ballot characters, you're in the clear.

The more I think about it, the more I hope you guys get your wish granted. You're right on the cusp of it happening, I feel.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Don't open if you don't want to be spoiled for Jurassic World, but the question is, Why haven't you seen it already?
The British chick, eh she was kinda annoying since she didn't really do her job.

lol, I'm imagining Bandana Dee with a british accent. Its funny.
I honstlydon't think this is a spoiler ut spoiler box anyway.
Because "the British chick" reveals everything to those who haven't seen the movie.:rolleyes: Unless she was in the previous ones. Then maybe...

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
Hello, everyone!

I haven't been on in a while, but I suppose I'll be coming back now since I've gotten a bit more into Smash recently. If you don't mind, could you briefly update me on what's happened in the past months or so? (Bandana Dee related, I mean)

Burruni

Smash Hero
Hello, everyone!

I haven't been on in a while, but I suppose I'll be coming back now since I've gotten a bit more into Smash recently. If you don't mind, could you briefly update me on what's happened in the past months or so? (Bandana Dee related, I mean)
GO ON THAT SMASIFIED STATUS TO GET US UP VOTED.
SAKURAI'S "ONLY" DOING "SEVERAL" MORE DLC CHARACTERS
FROM HERE ON IN IT'S PURE FANSERVICE.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Hello, everyone!

We are doing a lot of Bandana Dee propaganda in Miiverse, Youtube and social media in general.
We want Bandana Dee smashified.

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
You can make a Miiverse account and make drawings or post comments about Bandana Dee in the Smash community.
Yeah, I already have one. I looked through the OP for more info.

I saw this image on one of the pages and I assume it's from a Miiverse post, do you have the link to the specific post?

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
My Bandana Waddle Dee Miiverse posting of the day appears to have persuaded someone to throw a vote to BWD. :b:

D

Deleted member

Like my post so it can get into the popular section of the King Dedede community! Link: :4link:

EDIT: Also made this in the Duck Hunt Doge community for whatever reason. Link: :4tlink:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed

Like my post so it can get into the popular section of the King Dedede community! Link: :4link:

EDIT: Also made this in the Duck Hunt Doge community for whatever reason. Link: :4tlink:
I've thrown you a "Yeah!".

I need to go through all of the folks who've given "Yeah!"s to my Bandana Waddle Dee posts at some point, and counter-"Yeah!" all of the BWD-related ones.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Nightmare returning would be boss.
As I've been saying...
I wish Nightmare got the "staple boss" treatment. Having constantly appearing in new bodies and such, but keeping his face. Against DREAMLAND you think the embodiment of all nightmares would be more than a one time boss (barring the remake).

Especially when he was THE big bad for the show... LET THIS MAN COME BACK

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
As I've been saying...
I wish Nightmare got the "staple boss" treatment. Having constantly appearing in new bodies and such, but keeping his face. Against DREAMLAND you think the embodiment of all nightmares would be more than a one time boss (barring the remake).

Yes. With a remix of his theme that isn't overly repetitive.

random rendum

Smash Journeyman
so, jurassic world is ruined for me, apparently a british girl dies, so I knew nothing about it, this is the ba dee thread not the movie spoiling thread :mad::grrr:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Do you think Bandana Dee would be lighter than Kirby?

I mean, he is like Kirby, but with a spear and a bandana, so he should be heavier than him, but Waddle Dees don't really have good "defense".
In Rainbow Curse BD has only 2 health bars, I think, Kirby has like 5.
In Return to Dream Land all the characters have the same amount of health.
In Canvas Curse, the Waddle Dee ball has pretty a decent health, higher than Meta Knight's.
In Brawl, Waddle Dees (Dedede's Side Special) are extremely light.

So... what do you think?

Last edited:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA

I mean, he is like Kirby, but with a spear and a bandana, so he should be heavier than him, but Waddle Dees don't really have good "defense".
In Canvas Curse, the Waddle Dee ball has pretty a decent health, higher than Meta Knight's.

So... what do you think?
He should just be slightly heavier than Kirby.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836

So... what do you think?
I actually think that Bandana Dee would be heavier than Kirby
Kirby is kinda like a balloon, BD seems to be obviously heavier
Also, those are terrible examples
They have more or less life depending on their role on that game
I mean, Meta Knight as a boss has a lot of life
But in Canvas Curse he's a Glass Cannon
In SSU, BD dies in one hit
But in RTD, he has the same life as Kirby :drshrug:
The only reason of why he has 2 health bars on Rainbow Curse, is because he is there just to support Kirby :drifloon:

His Original character guys, donut steel!

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
As I've been saying...

I agree with this wholeheartedly, but I'm guessing that it possibly hasn't been as obvious a consideration for HAL Laboratory as it may seem to us in the West, as Dream Land isn't called that in Japan.

But hell yes, bring him back, for goodness' sake. Dark Matter, too. Bonus points if Nightmare is somehow harnessing Dark Matter for his own evil ends - double trouble!

He should just be slightly heavier than Kirby.
I'm inclined to think this way, too. Kirby is known for his ability to fly and float, whereas that's not something that Waddle Dees can do. Also, Bandana Waddle Dee being a little heavier than Kirby would work really well in the context of the piece that @God Robert's Cousin wrote, detailing what would make BWD unique to play as, where part of the focus was BWD making a good ground-based anti-air fighter, in contrast to the other members of the Kirby quartet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom