• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banana sliding with the wiichuk style?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soniclax15

Smash Rookie
Yes you can...its VERY easy
Using my control setup (Everythings the same except tap jump is off and the up and down pads r smash attacks), plus this even works without the smashpads on...

WHEN did i figure out how to banana slide...On thanksgiving weekend when i was playing a level 9 diddy kong
HOW did this discovery happen...Well I accidentally did it with Donkey Kong and i was extremely surprised that you could do it with the wiichuk style

But it's REALLY simple on doing this...Shield + Dodging Left/Right + A/Left or Right or Up or Down Pads = Banana sliding

and i was also experimenting with it...but you can only Moonwalk Banana Slide (MBS) if you set up all the dpad buttons to smash attacks...

MBS = Shield + Dodging Left/Right + Left or Right or Up or Down Buttons + Dodging backwards or opposite direction of opponent

:confused:If this doesnt make sense to ya'll then dont worry...

I'm in the process of making a tutorial doing banana sliding or MBSing to put on youtube....:bee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom