• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BAM7 New Game Potential

Sw0rds

Smash Cadet
Calling all Naruto Ninja Storm fans.
I know this has nothing to do with SSB but I am working along side some of the greatest fighting game organizers (Couch Warriors, if you've heard of them) and am currently working on getting Ninja Storm 3 to be a part of Battle Arena Melbourne (BAM7) next year, but i need at the minimum 25 entrees.
If you would be interested, please, pm me your interest.
All players welcome, whether casual or hardcore. Ask your friends, your family or even your neighbors.
The more people, the bigger the hype, the more likely this will be the greatest game tourney of our lives. Even if you, yourself dont play, maybe if you have a friend who plays, please, get them involved.
And if you win, you get an awesome boxing glove trophy.
So give it a think over guys and girls.
Thanks

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Probably a little more forward than I would've liked.

Instead of creating a new thread, this belongs in the upcoming tournament thread. Try to get a few people together for a local, and take it from there.

DD_

Smash Journeyman
A few questions:
1. Won't this game be out of date by BAM next year? If you're going for the most recent title that is.
2. Does this game actually have a competitive community or any depth? After looking around last year when It came out the FGC played with it for a week before dropping it as it seemed to be mostly an abuse fest of the most mash-able moves.

Splice

Smash Hero
Yeah a lot of xXxK33N.M4RIN3ZxXx these days trying to promote events for games that don't have any scene whatsoever.

I mean I really love the minigames in Kirby 64 Crystal Shards but that's no invitation to try and host a tournament for it and get the FGC to share my ideals.
I thought you could host DIY tournaments at BAM anyway, or is that what this is?

The smash community would rather support SanicBall and Pikmin 3 than this though.
That said, you'll probably still reach 25 entrants; the gay love between Naruto and Evil-Black-Haired-Kid-With-Cursed-Eyes is too much for any man to resist forever.

Last edited:

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
A few questions:
1. Won't this game be out of date by BAM next year? If you're going for the most recent title that is.
If we are looking at recent game titles, Melee was released in 2001 and it is now 13 years old. I don't think that is so recent and yet we still play it anyway. Why not give Naruto a chance. By the way, if we were including new side tournaments or official tournaments then I propose Super Smash Flash 2 or Divekick but I prefer Super Smash Flash 2. You can play as both Naruto and Goku in SSF2.

Last edited:

DD_

Smash Journeyman
If we are looking at recent game titles, Melee was released in 2001 and it is now 13 years old. I don't think that is so recent and yet we still play it anyway. Why not give Naruto a chance.
I Meant most recent naruto ninja storm title. There is a new one coming out in September.

if we were including new side tournaments or official tournaments then I propose Super Smash Flash 2 or Divekick
Good news! Divekick is an official tournament at shadowloo showdown now. I'd assume if you want to see it at BAM next year enter it and give it some good numbers?

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
If there is a Super Smash Flash 2 tournament at Shadowloo Showdown this year or at BAM next year, then I will definitely enter. I hope we can bring SSF2 to Shadowloo Showdown as it is a good game, has evenly balanced characters, some insane combos and is just very fun in general.

Top Bottom