• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ball State/Muncie Melee Players

D-Minor

Smash Rookie
Hey,
There's a tournament in Indy in March that a couple if my friends and I are entering, none of us have ever entered a tournament before so it should be some good fun! Anyways, I'm looking for people to play/practice melee with and I live just off campus

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
This is a pretty late response, and the drive is pretty far but we have locals in Fort Wayne just about every week!

If you'd like more information let me know. Unfortunately everyone I know that used to play smash in the Ball State/Muncie area has moved, so I can't point you guys in the direction of an already-established scene, but it'd be awesome if you guys reignited that!

EDIT: Oh right, Indianapolis (I realize it's just about equally far) has a somewhat active scene as well. I could direct you to more information on them as well if you would like.

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys at First Date!

YoshiBro1

Smash Rookie
NNID
YoshiBro1
3DS FC
3153-5058-8043
Hey this is sudden, but I'm a freshnmen at ball state and live on campus. I created a group for smash bros players for all games (although everyone mainly in the group plays either Brawl or project M due to my advertisement at the beginning of the year) on campus. Anyways, I'm having issues with my ride to the tournament this week as he may have to do a school project out of the blue now. I was wondering if anyone on campus or nearby ball state could drive me out to the tournament with them.

Top Bottom