• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Balancing Shiek

Ascen

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ascendtothetop
That's honestly all up to opinion. While I WILL agree that people who have egos about themselves are annoying, camping with Sheik is one of the best strategies that you can use on a LOT of characters. Take Luigi for example. He has a hard time approaching, right? Why WOULDN'T you camp him then in order to sway the situation to your advantage? As for Fair strings, they're used because they are effective. I use them, and I also camp with needles. That being said, I'm not out to worship Dabuz or ZeRo, in fact I've stated before that ZeRo says a LOT of things that probably aren't completely true. I think that your issue here is that you don't like seeing slow gameplay and would rather see something more flashy, correct me if I'm mistaken on that front. My point is, there's no REAL set in stone way to play Sheik, and nobody dictates a cookie-cutter way to play her. There are going to be variants on playstyles.
Please note that I didn't say anything about my opinion, I was speaking about the general public and their opinion.

Top Bottom