• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Balancing My Schedule

tbosse1013

Smash Rookie
So graduation is coming up so I need to balance certain school activities (such as class night and prom and the like) and my melee improvement, any tips? Thank you :)

mythbust4000

Smash Journeyman
NNID
managing time is really just setting priorities and following them
mine are
first is family
second should be school, the stuff like homework and studying
third is work
fourth is friends
now your choice for fifth, sixth etc is your choice, what hobbies are most important?
hoped this helped.

Zepy

Smash Rookie
You could pull and Mango and only play melee top priority. I obviously dont recommend this and think you should focus on school. Do exactly what you have to do for school and no more no less. Then play melee

SSG SAX GAMER

Smash Apprentice
What you could do is wait until the year is over and then when it's summer and there isn't as much stuff you could do is play then. Also taking a small break like a couple of weeks can really help because it clears your mind and let's you get a fresh view on things you were working on and learning before.

tbosse1013

Smash Rookie
To everyone who responded, thank you all so much for everything, they were all super helpful. They have all helped me to correctly balance my practice schedule and school life. Once again, thank you all so much :)

iAmMatt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mattgw420
Unless you're winning every tournament you go to, then make your priorities:
1.) Family
2.) School
3.) Work
4.) Melee

hunterlittle

Smash Rookie
School and melee at the same time. Thats what I do. If I don't have homework, melee grind. Schools out, melee grind

Top Bottom