• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bad Idea Mafia 2018: Hot, Hot Summer Shootout! — Game Over! Who kept cool in the land of heated conversations?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Clearly it wasn't in the right format so it doesn't count.

You can still change this, Yellow.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Good game, everyone. Though yeah there's not much visual evidence besides quotes and stuff. Though there was nothing super fishy. Opo basically was put into a counterclaim or die situation. Plus I suggested Uni was the most suspicious of the bomb claims while opo gave a nonanswer on his read of Uni. So that may of helped too

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Nothing will ever be as hilarious to me as the pic of Opo photoshopped as Mafia.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
both of them are hilarious :awesome: what a good ending~

though i swear, oppo should use that as an avi

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Everybody was filing into the Great Hall in Hotwarts, ready to see a wicked Sorting and tuck in to some treacle tart. Hagar the Horrible had outdone himself brushing out his beard for the occasion, and Professor Hardcastle McCormick sat high atop the High Table, literally, as a curmudgeonly cat attempting to catch someone unawares, even though every single adult, child, and House Servant in the room knew it was her. It was just as well that remained a cat, for in any other form she had a voice that was chilling, like a piano made of frozen Windex. And there was Snake, dripping heavily with grease, glowering at everybody simultaneously, a hideous woman seeming for all the world like the type of teacher who paddles for fun.

The wretched Harmony wouldn't stop yammering, and Ronnie the Bear was already stuffing food carefully between his jowls, despite dinner not having been served yet. Harry, smiling ear-to-ear, cast himself yet another Wine-Out-Of-Nowhere spell, having started imbibing before noon, as was his custom and his right as a wizard god. Magic: it was something that Harry Potter thought was a very good idea.

Someone had been shot an hour before, with a real gun, and their corpse was on the floor of the Great Hall in very plainest sight. But everybody agreed that he had probably deserved it, because he was not cool. And the party began.

Yellowlord shot Opossum.
Yellowlord gains 24 permanent hours of cooldown, for a total of 24.
But that doesn't matter.

Opossum was Percival Weasley, the hot box.

everybody else was the other six weasley children
honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother

As the sun sets, so too does the moon rise over Hotville. The hot, hot mafia threat has fallen away, but even at Night, it's always hot in Hotville. And while the bad ideas turned out good this time, a new threat rises with the moon...

It is now Night 4. Night 4 lasts indefinitely, or until the next open setup needs a meaningless story.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Please nerf Vaan's detective skills. :V
actually all vaan did was try to get me killed lol

he hardly did much this game

maven got kary out of no where, you made yourself the most suspicious bomb by claiming it despite us telling its a horrible idea

and fire found oppo

vaan just played on back and held onto his cards

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
actually all vaan did was try to get me killed lol

he hardly did much this game

maven got kary out of no where, you made yourself the most suspicious bomb by claiming it despite us telling its a horrible idea

and fire found oppo

vaan just played on back and held onto his cards
By the end, he managed to specifically figure out that I was thr Hotfather and Opo was the Bot Box.

D

Deleted member

I still don't get why you guys killed Coricus instead of Maven.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Because lol? :lol:

It was either her or Natz, honestly.

Maven, we wanted to spare so there would be one gunner unable to shoot for 24 hours, and with shooting becoming townie evidence, no WAY would phases have lasted long enough for Maven to shoot ever again.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
That was long after my "kill: Natz" thing tho
OOOOOOOOOOOOH

ya i forgot about that :V i was talking about how after i claimed bomb ya went like "lol kill natz" and talked about how you were the other bomb

thats pretty much all i remembered ya doing this game :V

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
OOOOOOOOOOOOH

ya i forgot about that :V i was talking about how after i claimed bomb ya went like "lol kill natz" and talked about how you were the other bomb

thats pretty much all i remembered ya doing this game :V
I said "lol Natz is mafia." Cause you were suspicious. Uni could have easily gotten me on your case if he'd have answered my read questions better. But him and Opo both dodging the question absolved you of any suspicion in my mind more than anything you could say. That's why when you asked me if I wanted your reads, too, I was just like "well, if you want to." I already had all the info I needed, lol.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I said "lol Natz is mafia." Cause you were suspicious. Uni could have easily gotten me on your case if he'd have answered my read questions better. But him and Opo both dodging the question absolved you of any suspicion in my mind more than anything you could say. That's why when you asked me if I wanted your reads, too, I was just like "well, if you want to." I already had all the info I needed, lol.
ah okay

honestly all news to me, i literally just thought ya did jack squat this game :V

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I felt like most of this game was pulling the trigger asap on gut reads. Besides my cop check there wasn't much to read on to get a good feel on whether someone is town or not. Yet it seemed shooting by instinct worked for Maven and LKW. I think overall though, it was a great short game worthy almost like an appetizer for the next big game

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I felt like most of this game was pulling the trigger asap on gut reads. Besides my cop check there wasn't much to read on to get a good feel on whether someone is town or not. Yet it seemed shooting by instinct worked for Maven and LKW. I think overall though, it was a great short game worthy almost like an appetizer for the next big game
ya it was a pretty fun game~ feel like it was suppose to have more madness but it hoenstly worked on out pretty damn well~

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I'm curious if I had any effect on you copping Opo or not.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I'm curious if I had any effect on you copping Opo or not.
Obviously not. :smirk:

What caused both Fire and Cori to cop Opo was my 100% entirely valid, sensible, read on him based on his favorite Pokemon.
Cop: Opo
Decidueye isn't the best Alola starter :V

Doc: Fire
Good taste ;)

Kill: Shish
Claiming our favorite Pokemon IS the actual game.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I still don't get why you guys killed Coricus instead of Maven.
Couldn't risk both cops checking me or Uni and confirming me as Mafia. If only one died, it'd leave at least reasonable doubt as to who is the last real cop.

Granted the gambit didn't work as planned but our backs were kind of to the wall at that point. So I went out kicking with my patented No U™ technique.

Top Bottom