• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bad Idea Mafia 2018: Hot, Hot Summer Shootout! — Game Over! Who kept cool in the land of heated conversations?

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Thanks for the tag, but I think I'll pass this one too. This week I start my holidays and I don't know if I'll be able to get into Smashboards at all on the next two weeks, so sorry! Though the setup looks interesting, I'll keep a look on it.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
clearly the tagline should have been "shoot your friends!" and this would b full already

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I don't have the desire to spend my free time on the fourms with people I have clue who they even are. And much less desire to be forced into something.

D

Deleted member

I realpy can't tell if Natz and Konnie are just being olayful or if she has a gun pointed at him in person

D

Deleted member

Does the game auto end as a Mafia win if all Just Some Townies die?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You had to have the youngest of us explain that to you... :smash:

Top Bottom