• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Backstab a taunt party today

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZizz

Smash Journeyman
We all know how difficult it can be to find a Basic Brawl. We all know what a shame it is for something so innocent and carefree at heart to be bogged down with superfluous politics and laws of conduct.

But that's just the world we live in.

Fortunately, the solution is simple and elegant (as all great cures are) and impossible to counter, but it will only produce a tangible positive effect with your participation. I'm not asking you to go out of your way, I'm merely encouraging you to turn your bad luck into opportunity. If you find yourself in a flaccid limpfest, do your part and cockslap it. All it takes is one good sucker punch at the 5-second countdown to expose the glaring hole in their game.

If you think about it, the only thing they can do to counteract it is to start attacking random players. I think the mathematics are plainly visible.

Backstab today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom