• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Backpacker Slash wants to Battle!

$lash

Smash Apprentice
Reached Ytterhogdal on friday.

I spended a little over 3 weeks in sveg. reason beeing that there was a flea-marked once a week and i was hoping to find new boots there.
Sadly tho, there where always the same people and no wanderer boots :/

Funny enough, a day after i complained here about the heat in the night, it got cool. cool enough to keep my socks on.

To bridge the time i turned my phone into a multi-retro console via Emubox. Played alot of pokemon conquest (a game i kinda hyped when it was announced but then totally missed the release and forgot about), and Golden sun - dark dawn. I also have like 10 more strategy games in line waiting. Strategy games only, cause there is no precise control on the phone and its my favorite kind of game anyway.

Some pics of the rising morning sun in the forest of sveg, where i camped.

Attachments

Last edited:

$lash

Smash Apprentice
Reached Ånge.
I met an awesome old woman here and can stay for a couple of days, waiting for Post from my beloved sister.

And i have a new habit.
I have an herbal bag now, since my sister wants me to smoke less, but i also love smoking, i now mix my tubacco with diffent kinds of herbs. That way, smoking is now much more delicios, and i consume much less tobacco (and nerve poison).
Yey, isnt google a cool thing, the photos i took from the main-plant i smoke now is called Filipendula ulmaria and contains salicylic acid, which has long been used as a painkiller. I did not know a thing about that plant, other then it tastes fantastic and drys up super quick (perfect for pipe and tea).
Other herbs in my bag are lingonberry leaves (the red blueberrys), initially mistaken for Kinnikinnick, strong in effect and taste
Huflattich/coltsfoot (Tussilago farfara), supposed to clean the lungs
Some different tree leaves (still experimenting, what goes best with my blend)
Mugwort (Artemesia vulgaris), aka dream leaves. Have not smoked it yet, still drying.

Today, im gonna make a fire and grill a chicken on it! hype :D
20190830_170925.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Buuhan

Is mayonnaise an instrument?
I stay here in vinterbro till 12th december, then im gonna go to Nannestad, to a community shared agriculture, where i probably stay till spring, before i continiue walking towards finland.

There i will finally work in the fields instead of the PC :D
He... he never replied back from his next location...
:crying:

$lash

Smash Apprentice
Seems someone did not see the next page bottom :D

Reached Fränsta. Took me some time, but thanks to my beloved little sis I got new boots now! I also got way too much food from that wonderful woman in Herman boda, so I ended up staying in an empty barn for a couple of days, eating up the overweight.
And now that I can feel the - temperatures i see, that my "new" sleeping bag is not as good as my old one. Still manageable but I see that I have to take a Winterquartier soon. Maybe in Umeå and find some work to afford the ferry over to Vaasa.

$lash

Smash Apprentice
Danke euch Beiden :)
Ich bin noch munter unterwegs. Du und joschi lebt noch in sulingen? Sarah schrieb mir, das joschi und ines evtl nach blockwinkel ziehen.

I am somewhere behind torpshammer atm.
When I prepare for the cold at night it is actually too warm to sleep. So I end up waking up when it gets too cold and change to my winterclothes then and continue sleeping.
I love this time of the year. Everything looks soon pretty :)

Attachments

Maniana

Smash Rookie
Hey,

Alles Alles liebe nachträglich!!!! War am Wochenende in der nähe von Munster und bin das erste mal ganz alleine eine lange Auto Strecke gefahren.
Bin gestern Abend wieder gekommen und hatte leider mein Passwort für dieses Board nicht dabei :/
Hab aber an dich gedacht :* soll dir auch tausend Küsse von Mama und Ramona ausrichten. Haben dich alle SSAAAAUUUUUUUUU Lieb.
Mama hat wie üblich Schwierigkeiten das durchzukriegen mit dem Haus , ist aber Traumhaft da . Das Haus ist sehr alt und im Garten sind sehr viele Äpfel Bäume und Kirschbäume, einfach wunderschön.
Ich hoffe du findest schnell eine Unterkunft für den Winter, pass auf dich auf.

$lash

Smash Apprentice
I am in Matfors now.
Danke liebe Schwester fuer das Fresspaket, ich habe den Basmati und Muesli sehr genossen.

Maniana

Smash Rookie
Hey my lovely Brother. How are you? Where are you? i hope it is not to Cold for you. Love you and miss you

$lash

Smash Apprentice
Happy Christmas everyone!
I am back in Ånge, same woman you send the shoes to. I am warm and very well fed (getting fat :)).
I found my new favorite plant to smoke, thyme. you get high from it.

Maniana

Smash Rookie
Hallo,
mein lieber Bruder :* ich bin grade bei Ramona mit der ganzen Familie und ich freue mich sehr zu sehen das du noch lebst :D.
mich hatte auch ein sehr nettes Mädchen über Facebook angeschrieben, eine Nele, ob ich wüsste wie es dir geht. Ich bin sehr erfreut zu hören, das du Leute triffst die sich um dich sorgen. Ich soll dir auch Riesige Knutscher schicken, von der ganzen Familie. Wir vermissen dich und denken an dich. :-* Habe dich furchtbar Doll Lieb
Happy Christmas

$lash

Smash Apprentice
I wish everyone a happy new year!
I had a good silvester party and have a good headache right now :b:

Maniana

Smash Rookie
Hey my Darling. How are you? do you have a nice place where you can sleep? I want to hear that you are doing well!
love you

Maniana

Smash Rookie
ist diese seite überhaupt noch aktuell? lebst du noch? es wäre wirklich schön mal wieder was von dir zu hören.

Liebe Dich
deine schwester

Raaaama

Smash Rookie
Hi Brüderchen,
bitte melde dich doch wenns irgendwie möglich ist!
Wir machen uns alle große Sorgen!

fühl dich umarmt und geküsst, in Liebe
deine Schwester

Top Bottom