• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Back To Life

Wari

Smash Cadet
Back To Life Tourny

I gladly inform you that I'm on top of what could be the greatest event in the history of melee in Venezuela, The "back to life tournament" directly from Maracay edo. Aragua. It born with the idea of bringing our old players back to gaming so the community could grow bigger. So, since they are probable too whatever to come and play we will make them a discount on the fee. Come and get back on the road, you might be the greatest player ever again boy.

_=Date=_

02/03/2013 (DD/MM/YY)

_=how to get there?=_

firts of all, u have to know that, the event is at midnight so.. when u arrive maracay, u have to go to Ruben's houes, there we're will playing friendly (pobably some random MM) matches and wait until midnight!... at that time i will be carry ppl to the event in my Car (i thing that we're counting with 2 cars)...

Ruben's house: Calle lopez aveledo (lopez aveledo St) edf calicanto (calicanto building) Urb. Calicanto... punto de referencia "panaderia Royal IIII (3) (Close to Panaderia Royal 3)

Event: Las acacias frente al bloque 45 (es un edificio q se llama asi)...(in front of the "bloque 45" (kind of building that ppl named like that))

_=Food=_

there is place where u can eat Pepitos (kind of subway) 1 pepito is enough for 3 ppl if u are those ppl who eat a lot, with a half of pepito u will be satisfied... it has a cost of 50Bsf

_=Setups=_

Tvs: We have 5 tvs and 1 Video beam (the video beam is only to the second view of the main Tv, so is not directicly able to play)

Consolas: 2 Gc's and 2 wiis (we nned 1 more.. so if u have one, Let me know ;) )

streaming or recording stuff: 3 setups are enable for recording

_=Rules=_

4 Stocks.
8 minute time limit.
Items off.
Bo3 Sets in pools and first round in brackets.
Bo3 Sets in all bracket games second rounds -> Semifinals.
Bo5 Sets in Semifinals + finals.
Timed out matches will be determined by the remaining number of lives, then percentage of the current stock. In the event of a percentage tie, replay that match. Any Sudden Death match is strictly not to be played.
Bring your own controller.
Stage Striking: Players eliminate stages from the Starter Stage List until only 1 remains, and the players then play the first match on that stage. Players strike stages in 1 2 2 1 order.
Advanced Slob Picks: Loser may choose the next stage or select to go random. The winner may then change their character, followed by the loser.
No player can counter pick the stage he or she last won on unless agreed upon by both players.
Team Attack will be ON.
Life stealing allowed.

1v1

Starters/Neutrals:

Yoshi’s Story
Fountain of Dreams
Battlefield
Final Destination
Dream Land

Counterpick:

Pokemon Stadium

Stage Bans

-For Best of 3 sets, each player gets 1 stage ban.
-For Best of 5 sets, there are no stage bans.

2v2

Starters/Neutrals:

Yoshi’s Story
Pokemon Stadium
Battlefield
Final Destination
Dream Land

Counterpick:

DK 64
Jungle Japes
Stage Bans

-For Best of 3 sets, each team gets 2 stage bans. Teams may ban up to one neutral stage and one counterpick stage. One team cannot ban both counterpick stages.

-For Best of 5 sets, each team gets 1 stage ban.

_=Player List=_
We have a small community here in Venezuela and we are trying to make it grow.
Trying to contact players all over the country to make them play again and bring some new people to the scene it's quite hard, but, we have still some players who are active which I'll name:

From Caracas, Capital of the dreams:

- Kimo (Mechanical Stuff) :falcomelee:
- Joel (Without feelings) :peachmelee:
- Edwin (El inmigrante) :foxmelee:
- Fran (El murt) :samusmelee:
- Juan (FFA) :sheikmelee:

From La guaira city, not really a city:

- Kelvin (El boleta) :foxmelee:
- And four misterious players xD

From Maracay, the land of the very hot sun:

- Loas (Funnyguy) :samusmelee:
- Gerarrv (Seriousguy) :falconmelee:
- Carmen (Theone) :link:
- Wari (Ruben) :sheikmelee:
- Ricardo (La revelación) :falcomelee:
- RbN (El underdog) :foxmelee:
- NDJ (Mafalda) :pikachumelee:
- Braiam (Suicide mission) :foxmelee::falconmelee::marthmelee:
- Eliezer (Burger) :peachmelee:

From Maracaibo, the even hotter land:

- Dark Chrono (The mighty) :falconmelee:
- Davide (Salty boy) :falconmelee:
- Marius (Blind spot) :sheikmelee:
- Jac (Just Jac) :foxmelee:

Though we are a very strong community (meaning we won't stop playing), we want more players, we want a bigger community so we are calling those men to arms:

- Dalub
- Jesus Jr.
- Capitan Culebra
- Jedo
- David Maza
- DarkiDanox
- Roder
- Juandieguitodelfuturo
- Eli
- K3
- Xti1
- Xti2
- Xti3
- Xti4
- Hipnotiq
- DJ Andle
- Glitch
- Ace
- Overgod
- Chocopiwi
- Sam
- Argenis
- Din
- Luis
- Csmarth
- Pelox
- Fab
- Felipe
- Zarcon
- Adn
- Goitia
- Saulg8
- Cobis
- Kaik (groseria)
- Syko
- Soul
- Meat
- Glue
- And a thousand more retired guys...

Contact us at

FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/167106373308280/ <---- Oficial Smash Venezuela Thread

My Celphone number (Ruben) 0414-946-1186
Skype "Elrub_96" (Ruben garcia)

_=LiveStream=_

http://www.twitch.tv/ednjv21/

Treik

Smash Rookie
Awesome dude!! I've been waiting so long for a event like this. Hope to see a lot of people of all over the country! This will be the most epic tournament in the history of ssmb comunity of venezuela that's for sure....:)

GerarRv

Smash Rookie
what does murt stand for?

Overall pretty good job! looking foward to the tournament.

Youkai Master

Smash Apprentice
I'm definitely coming to this. So hype!

This is what the Venezuelan community needs, everyone out there should come to this.

wiito

Smash Apprentice
Good stuff guys, I'll do what I can to make people go to this

:phone:

Top Bottom