• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Back throw to nana f-air

Rykard

Smash Ace
So i did not see anything on this so it is either really common or new so take it as you will

So everyone knows about the downthow to F-air chaingrab (duh) but it is also possible to have the samme effect by having popo back throw and have nana do a F-air to hit them back into the ground. The timing is a little interesting to get used to but i believe it is much more difficult to DI out of since the Fair hits them right as the opponent is thrown out of the grab

The thing is that you have to realize that nana's f-air is based upon the direction you are already facing meaning that this probably requires the use of the C-stick. (i see it being difficult to do wtihout it). if pop is facing right, back throw with him and then have nana C-stick to the right. she will turn around in the air and catch them with it on the other side. this works the same for the left.

hope this proves to be useful!

Top Bottom