• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Back in NJ and wanting to Brawl

PXG

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. I've been back in Jersey for a few months now and wanted to get together with some local Smashers. I spent my first year of college, and first months of playing Brawl in Arizona. I am planning on staying here and later on, transfering to art school.

In Arizona, I participated in a few tournaments and did fairly well. Feel free to ask the AZ smashers about me, though they tend to talk a lot of **** and make stuff up ;) But they're a good (and very talented) bunch of guys. I'm a little rusty, but I think I can get my game back up. I got a pretty good Falco and Wolf. My main is none other than Toon Link.

Feel free to send me an email or IM

Email: pxgamer@gmail.com
AIM: pxgamer@gmail.com (yes, gmail, not aim or aol.com)
MSN: xsgamer@hotmail.com
Yahoo: pxgamer@yahoo.com

I just want to be able to play Brawl with people, even play in some tournies (NJ, Philly, NYC, Delaware, Baltimore, ect). Since I've been home, I've only gotten to play some people once. I'm not just a Smasher. I play other games and do other things. Got a PS3 and a 360, as well as do a lot of traditional and digital art work.

Anyway, I'm sorry for creating a new thread for this. I just didn't want it getting tossed under all the others. Mods, delete this if need be or if its against any of the forum rules. I hope to play you guys sometime :D

- PXG

fkacyan

Smash Hero
ToS is holding a tourney on the 2nd down in Brigantine... other than that, not sure if much Smash is going down in NJ this month.

Might wanna head to the NYC weeklies every Friday for constant competition.

Top Bottom