• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

baby yoshi for ssb4

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowdude

Smash Apprentice
baby yoshi is a character from paper mario:the thousand year door.now baby yoshi could be different from yoshi,the move ideas that i am going to list are based off moves from paper mario:the thousand year door.baby yoshi would be quicker than yoshi as a reference to when mario jumps on baby yoshi's back to go faster.his gulp would be more powerful and have knock back apposed to yoshi's gulp where he will turn you into a egg.his down speical he would lay an egg that would be green pink or yellow,in witch you would throw like an item rarely making foes shrink.his ground pound will hit comboing instead of being a stronger move.he would have short range but be really quick.his costume will be one from the game but baby yoshi still has part of the shell from when he hatched and a mohawk in witch both change color based on the skin color.look up paper mario/baby yoshi to see the costumes(green,red,blue,pink,black and white.i hope you like my ideas please comment on if you agree with the ideas listed on this thread and also if you agree on having baby yoshi as a character.

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422
That's an interesting concept and moveset for sure but you just gotta ask:
Is Baby Yoshi popular enough to be represented in the next Smash?
Why is Baby Yoshi more deserving than potential characters such as Ridley, Megaman, or Isaac?
Why should the Yoshi series receive another representative?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
@shadowdude: You should probably put more effort into making this thread. Try referencing the other threads, and mimic the way that they're formatted.

TheJohnMonster

Smash Ace
Needs a better OP, include pictures, movesets, relevance, and such. Also use good grammar, otherwise people will not get the message as good.
EDIT: Here use this.

You could advocate a Baby Yoshi&Toad tag team thing

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Baby Yoshi? Wouldn't they work better as items like in New Super Mario Bros. U?

:phone:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I'm not too sure any Paper Mario exclusive character would get in as it's own character unless Paper Mario were his own character first. Not to say it can't happen. I just don't see it happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom