• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baby Bowser for Brawl

bloodvayne

Smash Apprentice
I'm tired of hearing suggestions for Bowser Jr.
He is a horrible character choice, and the reasons people give for him to be in just seem to make him worse.

Now imo, another character deserves to be praised well over Bowser Jr.
an that is the younger Bowser himself, Baby Bowser.

He would go under the yoshi theme, using the egg icon
His taunt would be to cry or pout
Final Smash - to turn into his super giant self as in the first Yoshi's Island, appearing in the background, launching giant boulders all over the arena.

B - Fireball similar to Mario's, but smaller and faster
Down B - Ground pound, similar to yoshi, but makes the ground bubble in waves, knocking people down
Forward B - Bowser Hammer
Up B - Kamek to the rescue! Kamek flies in, grabs BB, flies him in chosen direction for a short distance (can choose direction, fast movement, broom hurts opponents, but it takes a sec to pull off because kamek comes from off screen.) When BB jumps off broom, kamek keeps flying, smashing into anyone in his way (no longer controllable at this point)

Fawriel

Smash Master
Joke topic?

Baby Bowser is like Bowser Jr. except without any of the points Jr. has going for him.

bloodvayne

Smash Apprentice
No it's not a joke topic?

Why would this be considered a joke topic, and a Bowser Jr. topic not?

Fawriel

Smash Master
Just... the first few lines sound absurd.

"That new character who wields a giant paintbrush that allows him control over paint is crap and if you like him that means you like crap!
Now, this baby version of an already existing character, that's what I call an awesome character!"

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Bowser Jr. has a paintbrush for a weapon, can sling goo, and can transform into Shadow Mario. A unique moveset complete with Ninja flips and paintbrush-weilding Samurai abilities? Who needs those? I mean, come on, he has only played a major role in a Mario game TWICE, how gay is that.

Baby Bowser on the other hand, is twice as whiny and annoying, AND he has little string of snot dangling from his left nostrile. On top of that, he is basically the same character as Bowser Jr., but without the hassle of unique and original qualities! He can't be any more deserving of a spot in Brawl.

I'm sorry guys, but Baby Bowser blows Bowser Jr. out of the water.

soaz

Smash Ace
i dont really care if hes in it would be nice but i cant see me playing with him to often.

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
Bowser Jr. and Baby Bowser both suck.

Mario Series should get represented by, if anyone new, Toad.

Yoshi Series has Kamek or the Baby Bros. as IC-Style partners.

There's no need for either Bowser.

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
Both ****ing characters are horrible choices. If anyone wants them in then they have horrible opinions and should leave this board. There are so many characters that could be brought in that would actually be INTERESTING and would be EXCITING. But no...you people want Bowser Jr. You make me sick.

Top Bottom