• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.Y.O.C. (Bring Your Own Stool) June 6th, Wyncote, PA Results

Benny The Jet Rodriguez

Smash Apprentice
1: AndyG (Snake)
2: Truth (Snake/Luigi)
3: TUSM (DDD/Kirby/(Snake?))
4: MIB
5: Evan (Peach/(Diddy Kong?))
5: Rush (Diddy Kong)
7: Quill/Matt (not sure)
7: L
9: Fish
9: Matt/Quill (not sure)
9: gman

Benny The Jet Rodriguez

Smash Apprentice
he served me well, first lost matches were when truth 3-0'd me in winners finals then I 6-1'd him in grands. got that comeback mindset oli barely even crossed my mind because I'm too proud and not willing to bore myself to death

OverLade

Smash Hero
he served me well, first lost matches were when truth 3-0'd me in winners finals then I 6-1'd him in grands. got that comeback mindset oli barely even crossed my mind because I'm too proud and not willing to bore myself to death
I wish I could have enough self confidence to make a decision like that and not get scared and go back to Metaknight. :laugh:

mib004

Smash Ace
man there were only one person better than me and that was andy G.... TUSM i know where u work i got u later on lol.. even thou u beat me in winner and losers bracket.. lol if i didnt play u i would of been in second or third...

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Fun stuff. Good s**t to Andy with the comeback in grand finals after gettin 3-0'd. Shame you don't use Oli no more tho....

M@v

Subarashii!
Fun stuff. Good s**t to Andy with the comeback in grand finals after gettin 3-0'd. Shame you don't use Oli no more tho....
I played his snake online when he was 1st learning him. Looks like it payed off. Good stuff btw.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
wow andy, GG placing well with snake now. oh btw, hilt and i have still lost respect for you since you moved to snake xD j/k Good stuff, i want vids.

Top Bottom