• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B sticking Side B.(Wavebounce)

k4polo

Smash Journeyman
First I am not a Pit player. (I may pick him up as my secondary though) So I been using ZSS and B sticking and her moves.. I then tried Pit and B stick his Side B and it is actually looks ok. There is a slight backwards momentum of the side B that can help keep your opponent trap in side B.

(Also if properly time you can do the aerial version B stick Side B and slide on the ground. so it is kinda like aerial side B into ground sliding side B in one command of side b if that made any sense. ) I can't figure out how i do the aerial side b and slide right(like regular standing side B) on the ground with it though. I am sure the expert pit players know this though.

B sticking is setting c stick to special and holding forward and jump and c stick left.

Regularly hold back and press Side B and quick move forward.

My thread on B sticking here. Thank Samurai Panda for this. Just pay attention to the side B part.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4146927#post4146927

I don't know if this is useful but hey I just mention it here to be nice. Maybe I wrong though.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
Auto-RARing his bair would be a better use of b-sticking.
I haven't checked, but if his arrows wavebounce, that could be a decent use.

I think the best use of the c-stick though is moving while doing an aerial and quick-smashes, though.

Top Bottom