• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B+ Charizard, Ivysaur, and Squirtle

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersonicridley

Smash Cadet
This topic is for discussing charecter balance of the 3 and for discussing what to do about selecting them as a charecter, I will explain.

basically there are 3 choices as to how you could play pokemon trainer.
use one of the individual pokemon.
use pokemon trainer as normal
use pokemon trainer with no swap on death.

I would like to see all of these implemented on the CSS when the final version comes out.

as far as balance I think there is alot of work that needs to be done.

for starters Ivysaur needs to have something in his recovery fixed.
perhaps we could just do what we did to link only a bit more so he will shoot up farther. but then that will change how It is used as an attack while on the stage.

Please post your ideas for balancing the pokemon.

supersonicridley

Smash Cadet
Charizard needs another option for GTFO me, I think that speeding up his Nair would give him an attack to escape combos or even gimp with.

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
Hi supersonicridley,

Our threads for discussing the balance of each character are being run by the back room. You may have noticed the Bowser thread on the first page -- we're trying to focus our discussion on a single character at a time. If you'd like to bring up specific points about PT in the mean time, I suggest you use the Plussery thread. We're trying to avoid cluttering up the Work Shop so do not be surprised if Almas locks this.

Also, please either use the search function or talk to someone in the IRC before you make posts like this, most of your points have been brought up before and many have either been addressed or are in the process of being addressed.

Edit: Also, try to refrain from double posting. Try editing your original post.

Thanks.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
^^^

What he said. I appreciate the desire to discuss characters but we will be doing one at a time. One week was probably too long of a scheduled time and I'll end the discussion accordingly. If you would like to pitch an idea for the next character feel free to do so in the Bowser topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom