• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.B.O.T 3- Homesick Heroes! Finals! Aryman is the super fantabulous winner!!

Snare

Smash Lord
D: bunny you beat mewtwo!

which means you hate mew, which is a baby

why do you hate babies bunny?

Barge

All I want is a custom title
You already advanced LOTM, Robbie hasnt been on in a while, you're against aryman.

This round ends in 4 hours

Barge

Guys, it should be the finals by now, I'm really really gonna start making auto advances by the end of 5:00.

bunnyma

Smash Journeyman
:)

I'm ready for my semi-final match whenever my opponent wins their match. By the way, how do the semi-finals work stage wise, since it is best 3 of 5? :)

bunnyma

Smash Journeyman
:)

Yep. Does semi-finals mean four matches on Shadow Moses and one as a neutral. Of course I'm sure I won't make it as far as that, though? :)

Barge

Blegh, I'm gonna let you auto advance shadow. I'm kinda out of it. Its aryman vs shadow in the finals!

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Lulz pwned
It sucked more that the fact there's in a party in my house and they like freaking questioning me the whole time lulz.
ggs

Barge

You have 2 days to pick the next theme, I'll be making the thread tommorow, it's been a very long day...

Top Bottom