• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B A N A N A S

PKboy89

Smash Journeyman
Just wondering what are some of your best/favorite/lucky banana set ups that you have had? Trying to improve my banana play so what were some of your best banana combos that made you omgroflcopterpwn? ^.^

Scala

Smash Ace
The truth is that there really isn't any great banana setups, the skill of a diddy player comes from simply using bananas to their maximum potential and being able to quickly adapt and utilize what bananas are around them and where he should move to be able to continually attack.

PKboy89

Smash Journeyman
The truth is that there really isn't any great banana setups, the skill of a diddy player comes from simply using bananas to their maximum potential and being able to quickly adapt and utilize what bananas are around them and where he should move to be able to continually attack.
You just answered all of my life questions...
That makes perfect sense, thanks, can't believe I'm to much of a dumb monkey to figure that out...

Well thats what I do anyway, but some of the banana combos I seen just seem too good sometimes, lol

Player-1

Smash Legend
I had, this one that was insane i had it going for a good 15 seconds with just 2 fairs ahead and everything else was banana's he couldn't get out mainly because he was DK and his big kept getting in the way =p, but i had no idea how i did it

Da N

Smash Journeyman
The vacinity of the planet Earth. (California)
I had, this one that was insane i had it going for a good 15 seconds with just 2 fairs ahead and everything else was banana's he couldn't get out mainly because he was DK and his big kept getting in the way =p, but i had no idea how i did it
Yeah most things are spur of the moment, don't know what your doing but just roll with it kind of setups.

matthewdw94*

Smash Apprentice
one realy nice three-hitter I like is,
throw bannana
dash
and anything combos out of his dash so be unpredictable
now there up 30 damage.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Yeah most things are spur of the moment, don't know what your doing but just roll with it kind of setups.

I was going to record it to, but it was 2 seconds after the 3min time limit. CURSE YOU 3 MINUTE TIME LIMIT!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yea, i cant remmeber any particular setups that you'd do with bananas. I just do spur of the moment. I mean, you get too systematic with it and they pick up on it faster. not good

there WAS one funny one when i z-dropped a banana on someone so they fell, picked it up and threw it at them again, dash attack ---> dair them to their death in a friendly. I dont even remember the outcome of the match. I was too busy laughing

Timcanpy

Smash Cadet
well, u can throw a banana, and make a dash attack to Usmash or Utilt, a great way to do damage, there a lot of ways to use the bananas, ways of mindgame.

something interesting , if u are near of the other player, u can do a forward glide toss, and inmediately a Dsmash or Fsmash, useful to get KO

srry if my english is bad :)

Top Bottom