• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AZNI presents NSA2(MA Tourney) Feb18-19

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Sry to double post, but this is important:

I TALKED TO DAVEG (THE PERSON WHOSE HOUSE THIS TOURNEY WILL BE IN) AND IT'S STILL ON!!!!!!!!! ALRIGHT??? TOSS AWAY THE SENSE OF DOUBT AND JUST GO TO THE TOURNEY AND SO MONEY MATCH ME!!!!!

ultimateroy

Smash Cadet
sorry guys, i've been really busy lastly, that i didn't have time to check here..

ya, it's still on

DaveG

Smash Rookie
Mapquest the address, I'll try to have a sign out front, its the blue house, behind some trees.

Sleeping, well if you want, you can bring a sleeping bag, or whatever. (We'll work that out when the time comes.)

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
roymaster2 said:
BTW, we need everyone to go around the back and enter from the basement door when you arrive

~RoyMaster
This was somewhat buried in the thread, but I think it's important to post that again. Just a little reminder for everyone.

We also need CUBES AND TVS! PLZ BRING THEM!

ZoSo

Smash Champion
For anybody who wasn't there and is curious:

1. Jinx
2. KoreanDJ
3. ZoSo
4. OmegaBlackMage

That makes this the first tournament in which I have actually made money.

Jinx - Why don't we just make a list of random characters you've ***** me with? So far we've got: Roy, Young Link, and Mario, with many others to follow, I'm sure. Congratulations on first, man. It's good to have you back.

DJ - Good matches, man. I nearly had you in the first set, but I think the top three would've turned out the same in the end. I know I'm not really one to talk, but try not to get so worked up. You can't win 'em all, particularly when facing somebody like Jinx, and whether you win or lose, you'll be a better player for it in the long run. Never forget that it's just a game, and that it's supposed to be fun.

Bob - How did you not get third?

EDIT: Right, right. Didn't enter. My mistake.

BlackMage - It was a lot of fun playing against you. More to the point: I'm glad I was finally able to even the score. You should consider honing some of your auxilliary characters. Your G&W is **** good, but sometimes G&W just can't hack it, as I'm sure you know. You're a blast to play against, and I look forward to future matches.

Green Hunter - That first set had me sweating. I don't know what happened in the second one. I'll make sure you get in some practice versus my Falcon next time we meet. You've got a very unique Samus. Keep up the good work.

Tom - A riot, as always. Hope you feel better, man.

DaveG - Thanks for hosting this shindig. We all are indebted to you, your family, and your enormous dog.

DaveG's dad - Thanks for carrying my TV.

AZNI - You guys are getting better. Keep it up.

Good stuff, everybody.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Congrats to Zoso, Jinx and DJ! Zoso defeating Blackmage and almost DJ?? Too good heh next time you will defeat him and get that last stock.

Green Hunter

Smash Apprentice
I pretty much came home from this and slept for a few hours. I really didn't get much sleep at all, but that's part of the fun in having an overnight event. I'm pretty sure singles wasn't done until after midnight. Time for some shoutouts:

DJ - What a crazy guy. I can't remember how many friendlies we had, but I don't think it was very many. Perhaps we could get some more sometime in the future? Thanks for donating your bye to me and congrats on a close second place. You'll get him next time, just wait.

Zoso - I really have no idea what happened that first set and even less of a clue what happened in the second. I'm pretty sure that even if I had won that first set, we would've ended up playing each other again anyway. Thanks for the Falcon practice that I'm bound to get sooner or later. I say that Falcon is too good to pass up. He's just so fast... Good job winning money.

**** Tom - I don't understand why you had that goofy getup. The goggles were so ridiculous! At least you came with hilarious stories at hand. "If you're good, I'll pimp slap the cancer back out of you." Too bad you weren't feeling good. You certainly would've gone farther if you had.

Jinx - Where did this guy come from??? I'm sitting there playing friendlies with **** Tom, look back, and there he is! I'm pretty sure no one was expecting him to show up. It was good to see him around again. Good job winning pretty much everything and it was good playing some friendlies with you. That Jiggs is crazy.

Black Mage - For once, teams wasn't a total loss for you. You and Zoso went for and got into the money, even if all you did was get your money back (small turnouts do that all too often). The GAW strikes once again as a significant force in the area. Good stuff.

Roymaster - I think you're the only person in AZNI I actually got to play. Your Fox is solid, but you gotta get something that's out of the ordinary into your gameplay. Nice job taking the first of the set against me. I told you the ceiling on Yoshi's Island was low.

DaveG - I don't know if it was your idea or not, but that setup in the basement was actually pretty good. Thanks for holding the tourney and housing a bunch of crazy people.

Everyone else - You guys made this a nice event. Good stuff.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
NIIICE! Good to see my crewmates holdin' it down. GJ Blackmage getting urself 4th, almost in the money man, it's comin to ya don't worry. Jinx?? WTF? When did he start playin again? O well, it don't matter, kids still too good i see. I'll have to take him out next time i see him at a tourney. lol

DaveG

Smash Rookie
No problem guys, Green hunter you actually think the basement was a good idea, wow. Well, Ted, when we were cracking up in the other room, we were right under my parents and they eventually started to crack up too. I hope you guys had fun.

roymaster2

Smash Journeyman
sorry to everyone for not posting anything. I didn't have internet connection for about 2 weeks. But I'll post the results later

~RoyMaster

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Good stuff at the tournament. Sry for getting upset for the loss, but I've now understand to be humble so I'll keep my cool from now on.

Jinx- Wow, you got much better. That Falco of yours is too good. I'm not pissed off at you, I just needed the money, thats all lol. I apoligize greatly for overreacting, but that will never happen again lol. I'm telling you, the firewood is laced with drugs. But nice combos we did on teams (lol our team name was "Team 1st Place"). Also good **** with getting 1st on the tournament. Next time, however, you'll see the true strength of my ability.

Zoso- Too close man lol. That match we had in the tournament was too close. When you calm down your Falcon, you get too good lol. You're getting closer to unleashing your full potential. Practice more and soon you too will be playing at your best. Next time, I'll also show you the true strength of Kayato.

Omega Black Mage - I didn't get to verse you much, but nice GAW dittos. Your GAW never stops fascinating me lol. Too much fun to watch.

Green Hunter - Your Samus is getting too good. Just keep practing and you too will rank in the high top 3. Never give up your fighting spirit when you start to lose, and you will get much better. The more you doubt yourself, the worser you do in tournaments (a mistake I made in this tournament). Keep that Samus up.

**** Tom - LOL your too funny with the ski hat and goggles. When we went to Papa Ginos, you were too funny to the cashier. Good stuff man. You too will get better in time. Dont make your confidence as brift as a soft wind, but make it burn like the center of a bonfire.

DaveG - We haven't played at all, I think, but excellent job with the tournament. Plenty of space, plethora of TV's, and rlly cool parents. Only problem I have is that FIRE IN THE BASEMENT!!! YOU SHOULD BAN THAT FROM YOUR HOUSE LOL. But seriously, excellent job with the tourney.

RoyMaster- LOL good stuff, I had fun with that first match we had where I almost 4 stocked you with my pichu and Yoshi. Next time, we will fight, and you will get much better. I also had fun with those crew battles (everyone from AZNI vs me). It took me 10 characters until you guys finally defeated me LOL. Anyways, great tourney, and congrats on a success. Also, get those videos up LOL.

Ultimate Roy - You too are getting better. That Marth is something I have to look out for. Your Marth > Sheik. Just remember that lol. Try out Fox too and see how you do. Just a reminder lol.

Bob Fungus - "You meteor cancelled like a meteorologist" LOLOLOLOL. That is just too funny. I dunno why though lol. I was like half asleep when I heard that and you guys just kept laughing for hours. Good stuff. Your Falco is getting much better, so keep it up.

Everyone else - thanks for supporting the smash scene, and please go to more local tournaments to get a better turnout. I'd like to meet everyone again. It was rlly great to meet you all.

roymaster2

Smash Journeyman
Singles

1st Jinx
2nd KoreanDJ
3rd Zoso
4th OmegaBlackMage
5th Green Hunter
5th Mechanized Demon
7th RoyMaster
7th BobFungus
9th **** Tom
9th Scott
9th UltimateRoy
13th Nick U
13th Syndicate
13 Ray

Doubles

1st "Team 1st Place"- KoreanDJ + Jinx
2nd "Rob Johnson"- Zoso + OmegaBlackMage
3rd "Team Mike Chen"- RoyMaster + UltimateRoy
4th "Dark Alliance"- Mechanized Demon + Syndicate
5th "Dez Nuts"- **** Tom + Cronos
5th "Team Cough"- XShamanC + DaveG
7th "Team Confidence- DWeave + Ray
7th "Scott is better than Nick"- Scott + Nick U

Zoso- You're too good, that Zelda is crazy, but i could so take your sheik lol >_> congrats on 3rd

KoreanDJ- Stop playing for about 5 years, then I'll money match you. Everytime i play you, you get like 3x better. It's too crazy. Nice fox, but at least i took out 1 stock from your fox as bowser and 2 as roy!

Jinx- toooo good, took out 2 stock from your jiggs as bowser in doubles and 2 as roy in doubles so i'm happy lol

OBM- 3 stocked by your GAW........that thing is crazy good. And your Fox is nice. I'll fox ditto you next time

Green Hunter- hah, I'll beat you next time, but that samus is good. It seemed simple, but i still couldn't beat it.

Mechanized Demon- sick link, dude, Doubles with you guys were AWESOME! EVERY match went down to practically 1 stock. It was too fun facing you and syndicate

Syndicate- Your smaus isn't too bad. Just more practice, but i heard you haven't played in months or something

BobFungus- you're too funny man " My feet hurt, I'm hungry, It was my control Stick, I have a headache, o ya....No johns"

Nick U. That link is getting better, but still not good enough to beat my fox :psycho:

Good stuff everyoneI'll see you all at the Mage's Tourney

~RoyMaster

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
This brings back a lot of memories....

DaveG, RoyMaster, Ultimate Roy, Mechanized Demon, Bob Fungus, Green Hunter...

Man, we need to step it up with the old school scene.

Top Bottom